Profile for Guilherme Mesquita > Reviews

Content by Guilherme Mesquita

Guilherme Mesquita (Portugal)

Aesop's Fables (Wordsworth Children's Classics)
Aesop's Fables (Wordsworth Children's Classics)
by Aesop

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, well worth the money, 11 May 2011
This is a great book, and something you should definitely have if you speak english, because you will be able to read from this book to your children or have them read it.

I'm portuguese, so that's not why I bought it. Nevertheless, I enjoyed it very much. It's a elegant and well crafted book, really confortable to read, and it contains hundreds and hundreds of little stories. Great for reading before sleep it you prefer the light stuff at night.

Some of the fables made me smile, some actually made me think and several times I had to stop the reading and interpret the moral and the subtleties of the messages. There's great value to be discovered and rediscovered in them, for everybody, all ages.

The artwork is good and refreshing after every other ten or fifteen pages of text.

Call of Duty: Black Ops (PS3)
Call of Duty: Black Ops (PS3)
Offered by GAMES CONSOLES BARGAIN

5.0 out of 5 stars I had lots of fun playing it with my brothers, 31 Dec 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Me and my brothers have been playing it for weeks and the fun isn't slowing down. We've spent hours in multiplayer games, and Zombie mode co-op. The single player campaign is full of thrills and never stalls. This is a very enjoyable game and worth the money, in my opinion!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Hardened Edition (PS3)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Hardened Edition (PS3)
Offered by SelectGames

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game., 20 Jan 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I loved it, that's all I have to say about this game. The online mode is brilliant, the story mode is short but very enjoyable (and you can play in a harder difficulty so it will last longer eventually).

The hardened edition is great, not so much about the art book, that I felt was a bit short and cheap, but the download code for Call of Duty Classic extends that playtime to another full and rich game.