Profile for Andy. > Reviews

Content by Andy.

Andy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Galapad S6 6.3" Mobile Phone Phablet Android 4.2 3G WIFI 16GB Dual Sim Never Locked
Offered by TTsims/TTfone

5.0 out of 5 stars Verry nice phone/tablet., 8 Dec 2014
This item only took one day to arrive. Very easy to set up only took a few mins. When you first turn it on the main language is Chinese I think. If you just scroll up or down through the languages it eventually comes to English press ok and away you go. It helps you set up all the apps e-mails ect on the phone. The screen is exhalent and very clear. Good sharp coulors. I put my Three sim in this and it worked strait away. It looks good and it's not as big as you think so you don't feel to silly when you put it up to your ear.

I've only had this a few days so when I've had it a few weeks I'll update this review.

Boriyuan 2000Lm Tactical CREE XM-L T6 LED Four Attack Heads+Audible Alarm Flashlight Set
Offered by Boriyuan Leather Co., LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Torch., 7 Dec 2014
Good little torch. Not Shure it's 2000Lm though. See how it lasts.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good wallet., 20 Nov 2014
Very good value for the money. Leather feels nice and notes fit in it perfectly.

Black Mens Gents Quality Wallet Soft Faux Leather Purse With Chain
Black Mens Gents Quality Wallet Soft Faux Leather Purse With Chain

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice wallet., 15 Nov 2014
I needed a new wallet and this one fit's the bill perfectly. I would'nt call it a purse at all. It's not the least bit femminin. Chain could do with being a bit smaller though.

New Larger Design The Royal British Legion Military Enamel Lapel Pin Badge
New Larger Design The Royal British Legion Military Enamel Lapel Pin Badge

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok., 15 Nov 2014
If this is the larger design then I would not like to see the old one. I have one of these from my local branch of the RBL and it's quite a bit larger than this one.

A bit dissapointed to be honnest.

SIA tie pin/lapel badge - Security Officers, Dog Handlers, CCTV, Close Protection, Door Supervisors

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice tie pin., 15 Nov 2014
Looks good on my tie. I have had several comments about it and will be getting another one or two just incase.

2829-3 Leather Wide Belt Loop Hook Keyring Buckle - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
2829-3 Leather Wide Belt Loop Hook Keyring Buckle - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
Offered by Well Made Tools

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bit of kit., 15 Nov 2014
Good bit of kit. Fit nicely on belt and keep keys ect were you want them.

I use mine to hang my id off on one of those little chain things and it works a treat.

FINEJO 80's Vintage Style Classic Round Steampunk Sunglasses
FINEJO 80's Vintage Style Classic Round Steampunk Sunglasses
Offered by Finejo2099

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sunglasses., 15 Nov 2014
I ordered four pairs of these glasses because of the price and was not dissapointed.

The quality is not as good as some but these glasses are less than £6 a pair with free del so dont expect rayban quality or you will be dissapointed.

All in all for the price you can't complain. They fit well and look good.

Maglite Asxc041 C.Cell Belt Loop
Maglite Asxc041 C.Cell Belt Loop
Offered by 4Tools

4.0 out of 5 stars belt holder., 15 Nov 2014
Got this to carry mu torch in. Dose what it says it will. Cant fit my new torch in it though as the shaft of my new one is too big. If your torch is any thicker than a c-cell battery then dont get this as it won't fit.

sia licence and card neck holder/wallet with security badge
sia licence and card neck holder/wallet with security badge

5.0 out of 5 stars Red one., 15 Nov 2014
This is the second one of these I have. This is just as good as the first one diffrence is the colour of the badge. This one is Red the other Blue. Not sure why the difrence but I like the Red one.

Will prob get another one for a standbye incase this one get's ruined. Don't see how it should though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10