Profile for Will > Reviews

Auraglow BC/B22 Remote Controlled Colour Changing Light Bulb
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Oct 2012
Fantastic product, I admit I was a bit sceptical until I read other customer reviews and they were right! installed easy, remote works great, and lovely subtle light tones that add a magical, melow atmosphere to the room. Thinking of getting some more in the future. A good quality, effective product, well worth the money.

200 Tea Light Candles
200 Tea Light Candles
Offered by Grids London
Price: 9.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Problem solved - No questions, 15 Oct 2012
This review is from: 200 Tea Light Candles
Although this is not quintessentially a `Product Review`, I think it is very worthwhile mentioning how some sellers exceed customer expectations when problems, no matter how small, leave the customer initially, a little disappointed.

I ordered 2 items from Bargainstock (the item is not important), both the same and they arrived in good time, however I was a little disappointed as they were adequate, but not quite as described on the site. I would probably normally have overlooked it and bought some from a different seller next time, however the seller contacted me within 24 Hrs (or less)of seeing my customer feedback and immediately, investigated it and offered a solution.I put in a counter offer, all in very good humour on both sides I might add, and my offer was accepted and the problem is resolved.

As I said I would probably not have gone back to that seller for the same product, however due to the way in which my issue was dealt with, I think I will actively see what else she sells as I have full confidence that my `distance purchase` will be dealt with in a courteous, customer focussed and professional way.

I have been training employees and students in customer service in the Hospitality and Retail industries for some years now and it is great to see it in action and deserves recognition.

Thanks again Bargainstock!!

Will Thorpe

Tobacco Pouch (Light Tan)
Tobacco Pouch (Light Tan)

2.0 out of 5 stars leather, 24 Sep 2012
This review is from: Tobacco Pouch (Light Tan)
Well it was cheap and it looked ok to start with but it is certainly not leather however for the price what do you expect. After less than a year of fairly heavy use it did start to wear and split badly, not great really, but hey!

TRIXES USB CRYSTAL 3 Fans Cooler Pad for Laptop, Notebook, Xbox
TRIXES USB CRYSTAL 3 Fans Cooler Pad for Laptop, Notebook, Xbox
Offered by Digiflex
Price: 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars cheap and chearful, 24 Sep 2012
Cheap and a bit flimsy but does what it says on the box, works fine and keeps my laptop from overheating, for a few quid who's complaining!!

Modern Pewter Stick With An Ebony Finish Base Complete With a Natural Linen/Cottonette Shade Table Lamp

3.0 out of 5 stars great but....., 24 Sep 2012
Great looking lamp worked fine tot start with but after about two weeks something went wrong, the attachment where you place the bulb snapped after trying to change the bulb as it seemed to have burned out and I can`t seem to fix it. Should have sent it back but was very busy at the time. A shame really as I liked the style and wanted to but a second one, anyway if the seller is reading this have sympathy I can still return the original if you like :)

Redwood BB-BN100 Binocular
Redwood BB-BN100 Binocular
Price: 7.78

4.0 out of 5 stars cheap as chips, 24 Sep 2012
cheap run of the mill bins, arrived on time, and do what they should for the price but probably not for the purist