Profile for Ricky Smith > Reviews

Content by Ricky Smith

Ricky Smith

Page: 1 | 2
WEIGHT LIFTING PADDED LEATHER GLOVES - W035 - FITNESS TRAINING BODY BUILDING GYM SPORTS & WHEEL CHAIR USE SIZE (MEDIUM)
Offered by Kango Fitness

2.0 out of 5 stars Look good but not practical, 13 July 2014
The leather looks nice and they are good looking gloves. However when it comes to lifting heavy weights it felt like the padding inside was ripping my hands apart, my hands were left quite sore after some intense weight training.
I've switched to using a different pair of gloves now, though I still use these gloves when I do lighter weights for different workouts, I'm hoping I can wear them in a bit and hope they become more comfortable when lifting heavier weights.

Tobar 00713 Wooden Snake
Tobar 00713 Wooden Snake
Offered by Price Drop UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and quite realistic, 12 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Tobar 00713 Wooden Snake (Toy)
I didn't think I'd get much for the price of this but it is actually very realistic as in it moves like a snake, especially when I attached some fishing line to the end of it and ran it over the bed to scare my girlfriend who has a phobia of snakes, t'was funny and well worth it, thanks.

Samsung 128GB 830 SSD SATA 6GBPS 2.5 inch Basic Kit
Samsung 128GB 830 SSD SATA 6GBPS 2.5 inch Basic Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 Jun. 2013
Re-installed windows on this HDD and now it's so fast it's unbelievable, don't know why I didn't get one sooner.

Moixa USB Cell AA Rechargeable Batteries for Camera (Pack of 2)
Moixa USB Cell AA Rechargeable Batteries for Camera (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these batteries, 2 Jun. 2013
I was getting fed up of replacing my Xbox 360 battery packs especially when they are like £15 a time and don't even seem to last a year, so in the end I got these ones and they have been a godsend, they are easy to charge, just plug them in a usb port and once they've finished charging they're ready to go, they last quite a while and can be used for multiple things, I also brought some extras just in case.

Judge Dredd vs. Zombies
Judge Dredd vs. Zombies

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 2 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Judge Dredd vs. Zombies (App)
Haven't played much of it, only a few levels, but from what I have played it;s a pretty solid game.

SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 I9100 CLEAR ARMOUR BACK SHELL CASE WITH BLACK GEL EDGE WITH STAND by KING OF FLASH

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 2 Jun. 2013
I was getting annoyed having to use my flip case as a stand as my phones kept falling over, now I use this case and don't have to worry when watching things on my phone, it comes in very handy too when I'm using my phone as a bedside clock. Brilliant.

Corsair CMSO4GX3M1A1333C9 Value Select 4 GB (1 x 4 GB) DDR3 1333 MHz CL9 Mainstream Notebook Memory Module

5.0 out of 5 stars Sped up my laptop, 2 Jun. 2013
My laptop started slowing down so I brought this memory and now it's pretty damn quick, what can I say, it's ram and it speeds up your computer.

Integral Xpression 8GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Flowers
Integral Xpression 8GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Flowers

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 2 Jun. 2013
Got this for my mum as she wanted to transfer files from two different computers, she hasn't had any problems with it and it's still going strong, plus she loves the pattern.

chinkyboo Lover His Her Keychain Keyring Couples - Arrow & "I Love You" Heart & Key -Valentine's Day / Birthday / Wedding anniversary Present Gift With a chinkyboo logo bag as gift

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, 2 Jun. 2013
Got this as a little present to stick in a card for valentines day and my girlfriend found it sweet, though the key did come off of the ring, still it's a nice little gift.

Fable: Jack of Blades
Fable: Jack of Blades

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 2 Jun. 2013
Jack of Blades has always been quite a mysterious villain in Fable and I was curious to know more about him, the story didn't go into Jack's past but it did give me a surprise with the twist at the end, it shows just how evil Jack can be. I was a little confused as to when this book takes place, was it before the events of the first Fable game or after?

Anyway even though it was short I thought this was a brilliant book, well worth the read in my opinion. The best in the short Fable stories.

Page: 1 | 2