Profile for MATTHEW R CARTER > Reviews

OEM IPHONE 3GS WIFI ANTENNA CABLE
Offered by Sintech UK Ltd
Price: 3.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Good as new, 28 Sep 2012
I bought this wifi antenna, as I'd been given a 3G that no longer had any internet connectivity. Using a 3g tool kit I fixed the phone within an hour and have a good as new iphone 3g, all for less than a tenner.

Opening Tools Kit for iPhone 2G 3G iPod PSP NDS Repair
Opening Tools Kit for iPhone 2G 3G iPod PSP NDS Repair
Offered by cheap4uk(From hongkong,2-3 weeks delivery)
Price: 1.61

5.0 out of 5 stars All you need, 28 Sep 2012
I bought this kit along with a new wifi antenna, as I'd been given a 3G that no longer had any internet connectivity. Using this kit I fixed the phone within an hour and have a good as new iphone 3g, all for less than a tenner.

Bill Hicks: Agent of Evolution
Bill Hicks: Agent of Evolution
by Kevin Booth

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential reading, 8 April 2005
Well if you've clicked on this link odds are that you already know about our friend the Goatboy. This book is an absolute must have for any Hick's fans out there, perhaps the most in depth account of Bill's life there's ever been. I also read and loved 'American Scream' but Agent of Evolution is packed with far more insights and shared memories from Bill's closest friends, his past loves, the Outlaws and many more. It's a very personal account by Kevin Booth that isn't just a halo polishing exercise for Bill, it gives an account that shows that despite his often god-like status Bill could be as human as the rest of us. Any self respecting Hick's fan and Goat Child needs to have this on their shelf, tucked in warmly between Sane Man, Ninja bachelor Party and ClamLappers volumes 1-90. Buy it now!!