Profile for S. J. Neal > Reviews

Content by S. J. Neal

S. J. Neal "Wedi Blino" (Wrexham, Wales, UK)

Gloryland - 30 Bluegrass Gospel Classics
Gloryland - 30 Bluegrass Gospel Classics

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for an excellent compilation, 25 Feb. 2013
A friend of mine has recently gotten into Bluegrass gospel music. He has been sending me clips ftom youtube for a while. Some of he stuff I heard was pretty good so I thought i'd buy an album.

At £2.99 this album is excellent purchase for those who are not sure and just want a listen. There is a great range of style from the bango reeling to the slow soulful.

Other albums are £7+ and I see no reason to buy those when you have 30 tracks of quality at such a low price.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars A good short tern solution but poor build quality., 23 Jan. 2013
I bought this bag as it was big enough to hold other things as well as my laptop. My laptop being 17.5" was quite snug in the laptop pouch and left a lot of room for other things in the main pocket. A bigger laptop will struggle in this bag.

There are two generously sized pockets, but if you over fill one it will make it difficult to pack the second. There are two small front pockets which are big enough to carry small books/first aid kits/computer leads etc

The materials used are not great. Within a few months the logo badge fell off, the zips started to break and the stitching started to come away at the seams.

This bag is a good temporary solution but it hasn't lasted long. I have moved on now.

All Thumbs: Complete Collection [DVD] [2002] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
All Thumbs: Complete Collection [DVD] [2002] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta get it or else you will die!!!!, 7 Feb. 2005
I have not actually bought the DVDs (yet), but taped them from TV when they were on. Steve oedekerk is the bestest comedy writer and genius ever to walk on the face of the earth.
'Thumbs' are actual thumbs with faces digitally projected onto the main head of the thumb. The first time you look at the thumbs you my feel that they are weird, BUT, don't be put off. These little guys will make you laugh untill your spleen bursts.
What can I say. I feel that I a cannot give these DVDs justice as they are amazingly super cool and should be viewed by everyone as compulsorey education.
God Bless
Steve Neal
P.S. watch out for the guy with one eye ;-)