Profile for Dennis Page > Reviews

500W HALOGEN FLOODLIGHT SECURITY LIGHT WITH MOTION PIR SENSOR
Offered by Babz Media
Price: 10.28

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work, 1 May 2014
I fitted this item on the wall of my garage where the previous one had been,but it did not work so I removed it and did a "bench check" to ensure all contact points were properly fitted - but still could not get it to work , so I returned it tro Amazon.

Black Leather Safety Money Belt (Folds Inside Trousers) Travel Accessory Gift - A
Offered by Cygnet Gifts
Price: 4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars My previously owned wallets had two loops for the belt and held it up further, 25 April 2014
This wallet was not suitable for my needs because it hung down too far on the leg unlike my previously owned one

Happy Birthday (Banner) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Card
Happy Birthday (Banner) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Card
Price: 30.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Feedback, 23 Oct 2013
It was the first time I had used this banner and I believe my grandson was pleased to receive it - i did not receive any feedback
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 9, 2014 7:29 PM GMT

Eco Battery Wizard
Eco Battery Wizard

3.0 out of 5 stars Feedback, 23 Oct 2013
This item replaced a battery charger I had for many years .So far I have had a few inconsistances in its operation and if these persist I intend to compain to the makers

RAC Rechargeable Lantern
RAC Rechargeable Lantern
Price: 24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Feedback, 23 Oct 2013
This torch replaces a similar one I purchased some 10 years ago and it is just what I require for everyday use

Green Blade BB-RA100 2m Garden Arch
Green Blade BB-RA100 2m Garden Arch
Offered by P D L
Price: 9.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Feedback, 23 Oct 2013
This metal arch is not as robust as I thought it would be.from the picture.The arch it is replacing has a girth/diameter at least three times larger. it certainly will not last as long as the old one has(12 years)

PestBye Battery Operated Cat Repeller - Ultrasonic Cat Scarer
PestBye Battery Operated Cat Repeller - Ultrasonic Cat Scarer
Offered by Primrose
Price: 29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Feedback, 17 July 2013
So far I have not been able to prove or disprove its effectiveness.and have taken it out of use - but will reinstate next year