ARRAY(0xb12fe7b0)

Profile for Helen Macdonald > Reviews

Content by Helen Macdonald

Helen Macdonald "LoveforEdward" (Birmingham, England)

Eclipse (Twilight Saga)
Eclipse (Twilight Saga)
by Stephenie Meyer
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best One Yet, 28 Nov 2007
After reading the not so encouraging reviews on amazon, I have to say that I was a little less than excited when faced with the prospect of reading Eclipse. But, to my great delight, I was proved completely wrong, as Eclipse has turned out to be my favourite one yet.

As Bella is faced with the prospect of choosing between Edward and Jacob, I felt myself feeling more and more sorry for her, as she got into the situation through no fault of her own (afterall, she didn't know she was in love with Jake) and has to make a descision that will break her heart.
I know some people think she's a whiny brat, but I have to disagree, even though I was shouting at the pages in some parts at the descisions she's made.

But, one of the major plus points for this book is Edward. I love Edward, and unlike New Moon he's in this book a lot; at his funniest and most romantic best. And although I found the love triangle a little unbelievable (due to my intense hatred of Jacob)I still thought it made for an interesting plot-line, and one which I'll look forward to reading on in Breaking Dawn.