Profile for Ggina8 > Reviews

Kitchen: Recipes from the Heart of the Home
Kitchen: Recipes from the Heart of the Home
by Nigella Lawson

4.0 out of 5 stars Choc chip cookies worked well!, 26 Sept. 2010
I have tried so many different recipes for making chocolate chip cookies and Im always disapointed with the results. Untill now, Nigellas recipe in this book has cracked it! They turned out just like the ones you can buy from Marks and Spencers bakery, will definitly use this recipe again.

The book as a whole is a nice read. I like the way she writes and dispells her kitchen wisdom. I havent tried any other recipes yet which is a bit to do with feeling uninspired by many of the recipes. Usually with her books I would make almost everyone of the dishes, but this one I am finding it harder to find ones that tempt me enough to go out and buy the ingredients. I think this book will grow on me though like Nigella Express did. With the book being so packed full of recipes and Nigella's engaging style of writing I cant give my review less than 4 stars.