Profile for P. Arendt > Reviews

P. Arendt "Jibreel"

Sony DAV-DZ260 - 5.1 ch - DVD Home Cinema System - Black
Sony DAV-DZ260 - 5.1 ch - DVD Home Cinema System - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic !!!!, 24 Oct. 2008
After a lot of shopping around for a reasonably priced cinema system I found this system and could not believe it was so cheap. It was delivered the day after ordering and was simple to set up. The sound on this system is fantastic !!! Probably the best system you could get for this price and possibly better than a lot of the higher priced systems out there. I've also connected my Xbox 360 and my Virgin Media V+ Box to this system using the digital optical input and a digital optical cable splitter. Everything sounds great through this system !!! An absolute bargain !! Would highly recommend !!!

3X1 OPTICAL TOSLINK DIGITAL AUDIO SWITCH
3X1 OPTICAL TOSLINK DIGITAL AUDIO SWITCH
Offered by AudioVisual Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value For Money !!, 24 Oct. 2008
This piece of kit is fantastic if you only have one optical digital input on your home cinema system, I bought this to connect my Virgin Media V+ box and my Xbox 360 to my cinema system and it works great. Brilliant value for money, very cheap in price but not in quality. Would highly recommend !!

Fisual 1m Install Series Digital Optical Cable
Fisual 1m Install Series Digital Optical Cable
Offered by AudioVisual Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing !!, 24 Oct. 2008
I bought some of these cables to connect my Virgin Media V+ box & Xbox 360 to my home cinema system and they work great !!! Amazing value for money, shopped around and this was by far the cheapest I could find. But there's no cheapness in the quality though, does the job perfectly.