Profile for Mr. Sebastian J. Smith > Reviews

Content by Mr. Sebastian ...

Mr. Sebastian J. Smith

Settlers 7 (PC DVD)
Settlers 7 (PC DVD)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 17 April 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Settlers 7 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Game wouldn't install just went round in circles. Complete waste of money. Should have listened to previous reviews, but I thought the glitch had been fixed, clearly not

Will and the People
Will and the People

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 16 July 2012
This review is from: Will and the People (Audio CD)
Best new group around. Fresh and cool, whatever your taste in music, I would recommend listening to it. They are even better live.

Quantum Soft Close Toilet Seat White
Quantum Soft Close Toilet Seat White
Offered by Mighty Oak Trading

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap rubbish, 15 Mar 2011
The lid lasted two months, before it cracked from being sat on (no one is over weight in my family). It lasted one more week before completely falling apart! Even before the lid broke, the soft close hinges meant the lid didn't stay up very well, the seat never fit properly into the lid, in the up position. It often became a race to finish before it slowly fell down. Don't waste your money!

BabyDan Multi Lock
BabyDan Multi Lock
Offered by Kiddie kloud

4.0 out of 5 stars Usually very good, 15 Mar 2011
This review is from: BabyDan Multi Lock (Baby Product)
I have bought about 8 of these recently and ordinarily they work perfectly and keep my children out from draws, doors, cupboards etc... One, however was faulty and the clip did not fit within the clasp properly. My boy pottered up to the knife drawer and with one little tug it pinged open. I replaced it with another from the same pack, which works perfectly. So I guess it was just bad luck in getting a faulty one, but as they are fairly cheap, I wasn't too bothered. Easy to fix and sturdy. I would recommend this product.

Gelert Double Flock Airbed
Gelert Double Flock Airbed

3.0 out of 5 stars Air bed, 19 Oct 2009
Sadly, it doesn't hold the air all night. It works fine, but it does need to be pumped up each day. You can get one nights sleep, but don't try a second as you'll be sleeping on the floor. The valves aren't the easiest to work either. Once you take the pump out, you end up losing a lot of air before you can ge the plug back in. But it loses air slowly enough so that you can sleep well for one night.

Coleman Quickpump - 12V
Coleman Quickpump - 12V

3.0 out of 5 stars Quick pump review, 19 Oct 2009
Works fine, except I didn't realise it only came with a car plug to power it. Can't seem to find any place to put batteries and in the end I spent more on an adaptor, so I can power it from a wall plug. Not much use if you don't have a car or if it's raining.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 18, 2011 1:41 PM GMT

Teach Your Granny to Text and Other Ways to Change the World (We Are What We Do)
by We Are What We Do Community Interest Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 30 Mar 2009
Loved this book! I've got a young son who is only just getting into books and we really enjoyed reading it together. Laugh out loud funny, lots to do and a brilliant introduction to the role that children can play in making their world a bit better.