Profile for M. Bradshaw > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Seriously 90s
Seriously 90s

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel a bit old ..., 7 Jun 2013
This review is from: Seriously 90s (Audio CD)
I'm only a child of the 80s, but this CD had me reminiscing like a true old-timer. Some epic tunes from the likes of Pulp, Ocean Colour Scene and others, including one song in particular that had me running around the front room shouting "Lager, lager lager lager!!!"

Thanks, Amazon. Another great purchase - great prices, great P&P.

Deadpool Volume 1: Secret Invasion TPB: Secret Invasion v. 1 (Graphic Novel Pb)
Deadpool Volume 1: Secret Invasion TPB: Secret Invasion v. 1 (Graphic Novel Pb)
by Daniel Way

5.0 out of 5 stars Te he!, 7 Jun 2013
I bought this book as a present for my boyfriend. He's a big fan of Deadpool, but hasn't read much about him. This book had him chuckling (slightly evilly) to himself, so it sounds like it's a hit!

As always, great delivery time and no issues with packaging.

The Founding (Warhammer 40,000: Gaunt's Ghosts)
The Founding (Warhammer 40,000: Gaunt's Ghosts)
by Dan Abnett

5.0 out of 5 stars Dan Abnett strikes again!, 21 Mar 2013
My boyfriend is a great fan of Abnett's work, and this one didn't disappoint.
From my point of view, it was a great gift, as it arrived quickly and well-packaged, and it kept him quiet for a while :)

Bigjigs Rail BR127 Name Engine
Bigjigs Rail BR127 Name Engine
Offered by Mrtoybox Ltd (We supply official Uk goods - Spend £40 + for tracking)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute idea for present, 21 Mar 2013
I bought this, along with some letters, to make a name train for my nephew's first birthday. It's good quality and looks nice on his shelf :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute idea for present, 21 Mar 2013
I bought this, along with some other letters, to make a name train for my nephew's first birthday. It's good quality and looks nice on his shelf :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute idea for present, 21 Mar 2013
I bought this, along with the other letters, to make a name train for my nephew's first birthday. It's good quality and looks nice on his shelf :)

Bigjigs Rail BR112 Name Letter L (Colours Vary)
Bigjigs Rail BR112 Name Letter L (Colours Vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute idea for present, 21 Mar 2013

Bigjigs Rail BR101 Name Letter A (Colours Vary)
Bigjigs Rail BR101 Name Letter A (Colours Vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute idea for present, 21 Mar 2013

Canon Original Easy Photo Pack E-P100 (100 Postcard size prints) for the SELPHY ES Series

5.0 out of 5 stars Love having my photos printed out!, 21 Mar 2013
Maybe I'm just a bit old-fashioned, but I love having my photos in an album instead of just on the computer. This photo paper is good quality, and I'm very grateful that it's still stocked, as I've had my Canon Selphy printer now for about 8 years!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3