Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Pentel XGFKP/FP10-A Brush Pen and Two Refills, Black Ink
Pentel XGFKP/FP10-A Brush Pen and Two Refills, Black Ink

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 April 2016
Exceptional pen!

GENUINE MOBO® PREMIUM SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 EDGE ANTI-SHOCK TPU FULL FRONT SCREEN PROTECTION PROTECTOR SHIELD ★ Anti-Shock Material ★ Edge to Edge Protection ★ REINFORCED TPU GEL Material 3D Curved Full 100% Coverage Screen Protector For The New Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. Highest Quality Premium Curved TPU Screen Protector
Offered by SS tech

2.0 out of 5 stars Avoid, 16 April 2016
Feel and general look was nice, however edges peeled up almost immediately and within two days had trapped dust and bits of stuff under the protector. Lasted all of a week then I had to buy a new one. I suggest hunting around for a curved tempered glass cover. There are some on here, although not many, but they're worth it.

Getting a refund from the seller is proving difficult as well.

Nimona
Nimona
by Noelle Stevenson

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the best..., 9 July 2015
This review is from: Nimona (Paperback)
Amazing characters, amazing illustration! One of my favourite reads!

How to Create a Portfolio & Get Hired: A Guide for Graphic Designers & Illustrators
by Fig Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly insightful!, 3 Feb. 2014
Very excited to see that this new edition exists after seeing the original edition at Pick Me Up, London, last year!

Granted, the binding and construction of the book itself isn't particularly durable, Taylor does explain in the first few pages how the focal point of the book isn't its construction, its the content, which I appreciate.

Chapters are well organised, writing style is incredibly detailed but a nice comfortable read; no 'going back a few sentences because you have no idea what you just read' moments! Images are a good size and lovely quality. Print quality of the inside pages is beautiful.

I feel far more prepared for whats to come with my (hopefully) future career after reading this. I definitely have a to-do list of what I have to do next with my practice.

Ideal read for any aspiring illustrators/graphic designers/games designers! Get on it!

Liteon ETDU108-01 8x External Slimline DVD ROM (White)
Liteon ETDU108-01 8x External Slimline DVD ROM (White)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not compatible with Mac OSX, 20 Nov. 2012
My DVD drive broke on my 2011 15" MacBook Pro and I was hoping this would act as a nice replacement. It makes the exact same noise as my broken internal DVD driver... a sort of whirring then silent, repeat 5 times then it stops entirely. I'm just glad that its a flip-top drive so I could get my disc out.. Thats what's earned it its two stars.
MAC USERS, DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. The Amazon Basic DVD writer External is for you and only £5 more.

Frogs [DVD]
Frogs [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ray Milland
Offered by Discs4all

4.0 out of 5 stars Utterly hilarious..., 6 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Frogs [DVD] (DVD)
The entire film is just so horrendous, so unbelievably terrible that its one of the funniest films I've seen in months. Much better to watch with friends. Its become the highlight of any party now, gathering round the telly at 3am to watch frogs and laugh ourselves to sleep.
Definitely worth watching if you're up for a laugh.

Judas
Judas

2.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre, 9 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Judas (MP3 Download)
The song was great, really bassy and lush... then the chorus happened. It all went royally tits up then.
Such a shame...
The whole album is just such a massive, unoriginal let down.

The Waterproof Bible
The Waterproof Bible
by Andrew Kaufman

5.0 out of 5 stars Just... beautiful., 5 Mar. 2011
This review is from: The Waterproof Bible (Paperback)
Now, I am a terrible, terrible person with books. I usually get about three quarters of the way through, think I'm really into it, then give up and never go back to it. This book was one of the very very few I finished. A quickly. It is such a beautifully surreal, fantastical, romantic, dramatic, funny, wonderful story. When I stopped reading, the real world had this certain etherial spark to it. I would recommend this story to anybody. It is an inspiring story which pieces together in the most perfect and well thought out way.