Profile for Richard F. > Reviews

Content by Richard F.

Richard F.

Three Pay As You Go SIM Card with Adapters (Preloaded with 300 minutes, Unlimited Data and 3000 texts)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase - I would definitely recommend-- My experience of using the 3 Sim Abroad, 23 Jun. 2014
Hopefully this review will clear things up for a few people. I recently purchased this sim card as I was travelling all over Italy. I genuinely couldn't recommend it more as I found being able to use the uncapped data very useful when using Navigation aps etc.
It allowed me to check local bus times and route numbers which was so valuable when in places that didnt speak much English.

To clarify the sim card does work with all mins texts and data while abroad in the areas that 3 has their network (Feel at Home)

It meant I could use all the data I needed (backing up photos while out there was useful) + calls and texts to UK numbers. You cannot make calls to Italian or local abroad numbers as you would need to top up.

I found while travelling across Italy I had very good 3G signal on my travels and would definitely be buying this again if I am going to an area 3 covers in its Feel at Home area.

[...]
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 21, 2014 12:09 PM BST