Profile for Ciphertee > Reviews

Content by Ciphertee

Ciphertee

Yogamatters sticky yoga mat, Ocean green
Yogamatters sticky yoga mat, Ocean green
Offered by Yogamatters Ltd.

3.0 out of 5 stars I would prefer a bit more cushioning & not very sticky!, 8 Nov 2013
The mat for my first say 10 yoga classes was very slippery, I had to put a towel down under my hands in down dog etc. as I was just slipping. This was dissapointing. Now I can go without the towel but I imagine this mat wouldn't do well in Bikram/ with excessive sweat. Maybe my fault that I should have bought a mat with more cushioning but I find my hip bones have pressure/pain on them in Cobra etc....

Gehwol Foot Powder, Odourless Anti-Bacterial Talc 100gm Prevents Atheletes Foot - Can be used for Feet, Shoes & Socks
Offered by Footcare UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing results!, 8 Nov 2013
I bought this from my local pharmacy but want to leave a review since I am over the moon with the results. This powder if perfect in all shoes, especially womens pumps (which tend to smell easily) it removes any odour almost instantly and if rubbed on your feet prevents any odour forming. Really fantastic product to allviate any foot odours!

Best Quality, Large Striped Bib Apron with pocket, 100% Cotton *LONG TIES* Thick Material, Various Colours available (Navy Blue)By Dennys
Offered by Bex Pets & Home

4.0 out of 5 stars Great men's apron, 8 Nov 2013
May be a little long/heavy for every day use but the material is sturdy but perfect for a good quality sturdy large apron.

Nambeads SOLID STERLING SILVER 925 Safety chain for Pandora & Similar style charm bracelets. Supplied in Gift bag.
Offered by Bibbys Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Beads seems a little small but its still very nice, 8 Nov 2013
I expected the size of each bead at the ends of the chain to be a bit bigger - more similair to the size of my other Pandora beads, but they are quite small. However still great at a good price compared to the original.

Aquis Lisse Hair Towel, White
Aquis Lisse Hair Towel, White

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as absorbant as expected, 8 Nov 2013
Perhaps these towels are not meant to be so absorbant but I really expected the towel to absorb a lot of moisture from my hair. I guess I will have to try another brand.

Pret A Manger Food on the Move
Pret A Manger Food on the Move
by Jane Lunzer Gifford

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 8 Nov 2013
Even though I bought this item as "used", it was in perfect condition. The recipes are fantastic especially for a Pret fan!

Periea Handbag Organiser, Liner, Insert 12 Pockets Large - Wine - Chelsy
Periea Handbag Organiser, Liner, Insert 12 Pockets Large - Wine - Chelsy
Offered by JNimports

2.0 out of 5 stars More unorganised than ever!, 16 Feb 2013
I was so excited for this product. It did arrive and was slightly smaller than I expected even after reading the reviews. I would also agree that it is like a toiletry bag in texture and quality.

I feel that because of the dark colour I bought, (Wine), it is hard to see any of my belongings in it. Had I bought a lighter colour I feel my review would be different. The handbag that I put the organiser into is larger than it, but not by much, and even when the organiser is full I feel that the organiser gets lost and moves around and on it's side too easily.

I will keep on trying other products as I do feel handbag organisers are fantastic concepts.

Sigma Beauty Duo Fibre F50
Sigma Beauty Duo Fibre F50
Offered by BEAUTY B

2.0 out of 5 stars Looses bristles everyday!, 16 Feb 2013
This review is from: Sigma Beauty Duo Fibre F50 (Misc.)
After using the MAC equivalent for 5 years, it was time for a new brush. I went with the Sigma due to the excellent reviews on amazon US and it being slightly cheaper.

I wish I stuck with the MAC because after about 2 weeks the Sigma brush started losing its bristles every day whilst I was applying my make-up. I still use the brush because I love how easy foundation is to apply with duo-fibre brushes in general and cant justify buying another one just yet.

I really recommend spending a bit extra and buying the MAC equivalent or a different brush as several Sigma bristles get stuck on your face with every application. I didn't buy this off amazon but I felt I wanted others to know my experience of the product anyway.