Profile for Mrs. Ea Fletcher > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Ea Fletcher

Mrs. Ea Fletcher "EAF" (UK)

Melkco Mix and Match Jacka Type Leather Case for Apple iPhone 5 - Vintage Black/Vintage Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality item, 5 Mar. 2014
Already have a similar case ( black with orange wave and LOVE it ) while this case is beautifully made and looks lovely, it's not the one for me : ( my reason is my personal preference - the leather is smooth and feels hard to grip, had a few close shaves so gone back to my older one and now looking for another similar to that. The old one is a grainy leather which you can see on close ups - this makes the finish a bit duller and less slippery, so yes love item, quality but not for me.

Deal or No Deal: The Banker Is Back! (Nintendo DS)
Deal or No Deal: The Banker Is Back! (Nintendo DS)
Offered by STOCKTASTIC

1.0 out of 5 stars DULL !, 11 April 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Bought this thinking it might be " fun " but it's so dull it's unbelieveable !

The voice-overs are all the same ..... sorry but at £ 6 ish it's still over priced. Shame !

QuickBooks Pro 2008
QuickBooks Pro 2008

1.0 out of 5 stars Would have given a 0 star if amazon would let me !!!!, 24 April 2009
This review is from: QuickBooks Pro 2008 (CD-ROM)
Have to agree with all other 1 star reviewers. I have resorted to going back to 2003 with NO support which actually is much better than the support they offer !!!

It would nice nice if Quickbooks offered us all a BIG discount on 2009 when it comes out as we have all wasted our money on 2008 - it's got sooooooo many faults I wouldn't know where to start.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 11, 2009 12:27 PM BST

Goodmans GDB3 Freeview Box with Interactivity (discontinued by manufacturer)
Goodmans GDB3 Freeview Box with Interactivity (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy setup, 11 Dec. 2006
Bought this after reading the reviews and one said can be used on portable with just a loop aerial - and it did.

For the money it works ! what more do you want !!