Profile for OC158 > Reviews

Sex Drive [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Seth Green
Offered by Bridge_Records

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 29 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Sex Drive [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
Very funny film with a very funny twist at the end.

MetroFlash Danger Zone Tail Light
MetroFlash Danger Zone Tail Light
Offered by GsportsUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastically bright!, 29 Aug. 2014
I bought this light as the one I have is a bog standard 'on, flash, side to side run' and not overly bright. When it arrived the batteries (supplied) went in easily and I turned it on....... Word of warning, do not look directly at the light when you first turn it on, or any other time, it is EXTREMELY bright just as the write up says. The mount is easy to put on and when inserted, the light can be mounted vertically or horizontally. Fantastic product which should keep you a little safer.

Vango Storm Shelter 800
Vango Storm Shelter 800
Offered by MyoutdoorStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Vango Storm Shelter 800, 10 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Vango Storm Shelter 800 (Misc.)
I bought this piece of kit as I do a lot of advanced open canoe trips with groups. I already have a Vango 4 man tent which has seen some testing conditions so know the brand is good quality.
The features that impressed me were a good sized window which allows a lot of light in, if you're treating someone for an injury or hypothermia the orange glow from most group shelters can make you feel a bit weird, a reflective X on the roof which I haven't seen on other shelters and the meshed vent for a small amount of air circulation which doubles as the stuff-sack (very convenient if, like me, you keep losing them).
I tested the shelter on an exposed beach during a first aid course and found it warmed up just as quick as any other shelters, with six adults inside there was plenty of room to treat a casualty or just have a break from the elements.

Living With Lions The Complete Story Collector's Edition [DVD] [2009]
Living With Lions The Complete Story Collector's Edition [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Fred Rees

5.0 out of 5 stars Living with Lions- The best tour, 7 Feb. 2011
I bought this DVD as I had the video when it first came out and no longer possess a video player, I had to have this documentary on DVD as I'd watched a few clips on Youtube which whetted my appetite.
If you've never watched a sport documentary before and you have the chance to own only one in your life, this is the one to get. The rollercoaster ride of emotions from absolute hilarity to complete despair drags the viewer along so fast you don't really feel like it's almost three hours for the first DVD until you look at a clock. With the edition of the second DVD you get both editions, which were sepeprate on video, in one box. .

Absolutely amazing