Profile for buttercup > Reviews

buttercup

Radiant Girl
Radiant Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting...., 12 April 2015
This review is from: Radiant Girl (Kindle Edition)
I chose this rating because I thought it was quite an adventurous book. I liked the part where katya and Sergei snuck off. I didn't like th part where the fire started to happen! I recommend this book for ages 9 to 13/14

Dana Dinosaur's 17 Holiday and Children's Rhyming Picture Books ( For Bedtime and Young Readers) (Dana Dinosaur Series Book 18)

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 23 April 2014
It's was good because it had great description and lovely pics and It was really confusing but I rate 4/5

Demon Dentist
Demon Dentist

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic, 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Demon Dentist (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant great piece tires fabulous story lovely use of vocabulary I recommend it to anyone I think adults will enjoy it as much as children

My First Guitar  - Learn To Play: Kids
My First Guitar - Learn To Play: Kids

4.0 out of 5 stars Great to get started with, 13 Jan. 2014
Got my 7year old a guitar for Xmas and hadn't got a book so downloaded this to her kindle Xmas day so she could get started. Really easy to follow and she picked it up quite well for a total beginner thanks to this book. Will get the paper copy too as a little difficult to read from kindle given the size.

The Ugly Duckling (Illustrated)
The Ugly Duckling (Illustrated)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hans Christian Anderson, 28 May 2013
The greatest young three year old's Book I recommend it to three and under and 3 to 8.awesome. amazing great.

Children's books: Super Secret Birthday Party: Bedtime Stories Kids Books for Early / Beginner Readers

4.0 out of 5 stars Trifle here trifle there, 23 Feb. 2013
Nice book. I recommend this book to ages (1-5) greatly written. I enjoyed it . WELL DONE ,author you are a great other enjoy.

When Cows Fly
When Cows Fly

5.0 out of 5 stars Cows who fly, 22 Feb. 2013
This review is from: When Cows Fly (Kindle Edition)
I liked the book but it does not have ANY full stops. Good moral always learn not to wast land. I enjoyed the wonderful book.

Guardian of the Key (A children's book for ages 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
Guardian of the Key (A children's book for ages 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Guardian of the key, 5 Jan. 2013
A great book for age 8 to 11.An interesting book to read because it has a mysterious mystery And the author used powerful adjectives.

Medical Disorders in Pregnancy: A Manual for Midwives
Medical Disorders in Pregnancy: A Manual for Midwives
by S. Elizabeth Robson

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic buy - essential for 2nd year students, 6 Dec. 2010
Love this book. Gives an overview initially then sets out loads of medical conditions in an easy to read format. For each condition it gives an outline of the condition and management, going on to look at preconceptual care and then gives details of management in antepartum, intrapartum and postpartum periods. Really useful to dip in and out of and easy to understand. Definitely recommend this book.