Profile for Samm > Reviews

Never Give In To Fear: Laughing All the Way Up from Rock Bottom
Never Give In To Fear: Laughing All the Way Up from Rock Bottom
Price: 5.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty sure I have never bought this, 27 Jun 2014
Hmm, I do not remember buying this at all - however it sounds helpful and I like laughing so I might :D

Simpsons 'Funk' Fleece Blanket 120 x 150cm
Simpsons 'Funk' Fleece Blanket 120 x 150cm
Offered by Factory Market
Price: 9.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Love by my child, 27 Jun 2014
Bright, colourful, good quality for the price (cannot remember what I paid though!) and just as described, very happy thank-you.

Samsung M3 500GB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive - Black
Samsung M3 500GB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive - Black
Offered by ADMI Limited UK
Price: 36.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Please just don't, 27 Jun 2014
This worked so well for over a year, so much so I trusted it entirely and stupidly did not save my documents and photos anywhere else... you can guess what happened next, it developed the noise of doom (which upon googling I found is a fairly common fault) and wouldn't let me access it at all :( I've been unable to recover anything from it and was reduced to a quivering heap when I realised how much I'd lost.

Oh well, lesson learnt!!! Don't put all my eggs in one slimlne portable hard drive and read more reviews before buying!!!

Lamaze Play & Grow Sir Prance-a-Lot
Lamaze Play & Grow Sir Prance-a-Lot
Offered by a1 Toys
Price: 9.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Sir Prance a Lot, 20 Jun 2014
Who could fail to be taken with Sir Prance A Lot. He's beautiful and texturous (oh okay not a word but it should be!) and babies across the world will - probably ignore him entirely while you wave him at them. Mine did. Still there might be some grateful babies out there who will love him like I did!

Aqua Optima Galia Water Filter Jug with 6x 60-day filters, 1 year pack
Aqua Optima Galia Water Filter Jug with 6x 60-day filters, 1 year pack
Price: 21.36

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Aqua Opti-fab, 20 Jun 2014
Seiously I like this, the filters work well and the water tastes of clean water. The jug is also fine, I see why people have complained about it being easy to put the top in the wrong way, because it is! But if you're careful it really is a nice jug which takes a decent amount of water and filters it quickly.

Kyasi Seattle Classic 10.1-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Case Cover Folio 10.1" in Premium PU Leather Blush Pink
Offered by Kyasi, Ltd
Price: 28.92

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmm, 20 Jun 2014
This would have been brilliant if I hadn't had to return it due to there being holes where erroneous stitching has clearly been unpicked. If it had been cheap and cheerful I would have kept it anyway, but it wasn't and it was a gift so I had to send it back. Nice colour though (well my mum would have liked it, I'm not a pink person) and very sturdy.

Heroes of the Bible: Preschool (All in One Bible Fun)
Heroes of the Bible: Preschool (All in One Bible Fun)
by Abingdon Press
Price: 7.23

5.0 out of 5 stars I love sleeping!, 20 Jun 2014
Being the heathen I am these books are clearly not for me but I did buy this (and another one) for my Sunday School teaching Aunt who says they will indoctrinate my kids brilliantly. So pleased, means I get more of a lay in on a Sunday while they go and do whatever it is they do in that funny looking building.

Heroes of the Bible: Elementary: 13 Lessons for Busy Teachers (All in One Bible Fun)
by Abingdon Press
Price: 6.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my Aunt, 20 Jun 2014

Doctor Who 10th Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver
Doctor Who 10th Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 20 Jun 2014
It's a sonic screwdriver, it's brilliant!!! Well okay it's not really a sonic screwdriver, not like Doctor Who has anyway, I mean it can't do anything, but it's good enough that you can jump around the place pretending to do timey-wimey things and pointing it about a lot, I love it!

Thomson WHP3001BK Wireless Headphones
Thomson WHP3001BK Wireless Headphones
Price: 26.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh Nan, 20 Jun 2014
Bought these for my Nan and having set them up for her, repeatedly, I can confirm they're great. Unfortunately my nan is not great - with technology, and calls me frequently to tell me the sound on her TV is broken, at which point I ask if the headphones are still plugged in, she says no and I go round, find they are and unplug them! Just as well she lives nearby.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5