Profile for Orlanda Howard > Reviews

East of India Petite Wooden Love You Gift Tag
Offered by Just 4U Gifts & Wedding Ribbons
Price: 1.75

2.0 out of 5 stars Very small, 16 July 2013
I know its cheap but this thing is tiny, 2 inches max, I really don't know where you would put something so small, I ended up giving it to my sister in law as a little present from her nephew but wouldn't recommend unless looking for small item.

Candy G-String
Candy G-String
Offered by Marky's Gifts & Gadgets
Price: 5.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Secret santa - perfect, 16 July 2013
This review is from: Candy G-String (Personal Care)
I got this for my boss for secret santa, it made everyone crack up at the christmas party but thank gawd he didnt try it on! Good price, box was damaged in the post but not sellers fault Im sure.

Pugster Silver Plated Sis Barrel Flower Bead Fit Pandora Charm Bracelet Gifts For Sister
Offered by Pugster
Price: 13.20

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not silver, 16 July 2013
I am really dissappointed in this product. It was around 12 or 13 pounds and I know for that price you can get silver charms for lovelink or pandora bracelets so I ordered it for my sister and she said it the "silver" had scratched off and it was copper underneath. My sister lives abroad so by the time I found this out it was look late to return the item and I am not sure how to use amazon and contact seller once 30 days is up.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 24, 2014 11:14 AM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 16 July 2013
I though the dream catchers on Amazon were quite a lot of money but this is a good price and came the next day! Very pretty and would recommend!

Melissa & Doug Tow Truck Magnetic Puzzle Game
Melissa & Doug Tow Truck Magnetic Puzzle Game
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toy, 16 July 2013
I really like this toy and have got it a few times for my friends children. Is two games in one with the magnet and then the puzzle. Good price and delivered quickly!

Party Invitations (Boy/Animals/Band/Birthday){SE2013/104} 20 Sheets with Envelopes
Offered by AbbeyShake
Price: 2.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice invitations, 16 July 2013
Does what is says on the tin, these were best price I could find and they came very fast, perfect for my Sons 2nd birthday party!

Stunning Large Shabby Chic Cream Heart Wire Fruit Bowl-Brand New
Stunning Large Shabby Chic Cream Heart Wire Fruit Bowl-Brand New
Offered by Cindy's Little Kingdom - We post same day Monday-Friday before 3pm
Price: 4.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price!, 16 July 2013
When ordering this product I really debated as thought it was expensive and postage too but Im so glad I did, lovely large bowl and people comment on it. Would recommend as it will last and is very pretty!

Character World Peppa Pig Cupcake Sleeved Fleece Blanket
Character World Peppa Pig Cupcake Sleeved Fleece Blanket
Offered by PremierDropShop
Price: 5.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 16 July 2013
I got this for my PP 3 year old niece. She loves it and is always cuddled up in it when she has her milk, was concerned it might be too big but its lovely, very good price and good qualify.

Periea Handbag Organiser, Liner, Insert 12 Pockets Large - Coral - Chelsy
Periea Handbag Organiser, Liner, Insert 12 Pockets Large - Coral - Chelsy
Offered by JNimports
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for handbag lovers!, 17 Feb 2013
I got this for my Mum as she has over 100 hundred handbags and she loves it so much as she can change them over daily with out the hassle of changing all her things over!

Smart-Trike Cupcake 2-in-1 (Red/Green/White)
Smart-Trike Cupcake 2-in-1 (Red/Green/White)
Offered by The Trike Shop
Price: 27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars very good product!!, 13 Feb 2013
This is the cheapest one and really good! My 19 month old boy loves it! Safe and solid! Highly Reccomend product