Profile for K. Maynard > Reviews

Content by K. Maynard

K. Maynard

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
LOVE LIFE High Strength Maca Root | 4: 1 250mg x 60 Capsules | Premium GMP Supplement (Rich in Essential Minerals For Healthy Sexual Function / Anxiety / Depression / Energy / Mood Swings)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased so far :), 16 Feb 2014
I have been taking these supplements for the last couple of weeks now. I bought them on the advice of a friend, to help with the symptoms of Fibromyalgia and ME. Although I still consider it to be in the early days of giving them a proper go, I have started to notice that I am suffering less with the ebbs in energy levels over the day. This may be a placebo effect and only taking them for a reasonable amount of time will tell, but this alone is a massive plus for me so far!
Other plus points worth mentioning. They come in a nice compact package, enough supply for two months at one a day. Not an obvious plus unless you find yourself with a growing collection of medication and supplements which you take on a day to day basis - They soon take up a lot of space! Taste wise, they are pretty 'neutral' - no bad smell or taste when you take them and no noticeable aftertaste!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 18, 2014 6:59 PM GMT

PetSafe Staywell Deluxe Manual 4-Way Locking Cat Flap - White
PetSafe Staywell Deluxe Manual 4-Way Locking Cat Flap - White

1.0 out of 5 stars not the greatest catflap for a double glazed door, 4 Dec 2013
Plus points:

Easy to fit

Negative points:
Not a very good seal on a double glazed patio door, so very drafty
Seems very thin and flimsy, so not sure about longevity

6 Cue Freewheeler Rack
6 Cue Freewheeler Rack
Offered by Cuesports & Leisure Products

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, but not quite matching the photo, 7 Oct 2013
This review is from: 6 Cue Freewheeler Rack (Misc.)
I bought this item from from seller 'ClubKing Ltd'.
Delivery was good and the item was well packaged.
My first comment was that the item photo currently shows a smart looking metallic plate on the lower front of the item, with the name 'Freewheeler'. I chose this over other similar items available as I preferred this look, however, the one I received had images of pool balls and sadly does not quite look the way I had hoped. I decided for the effort of returning it for something as simple as this, it was easier just to remove it, so now I have a plain black plastic holder instead. Whilst this is a minor issue, I do find it frustrating when the photos do not accurately reflect the exact item you are buying. After all, we only have a picture to base our purchase on!
With regard to the item itself, I at first felt it was a little flimsy. It does seem to fair better when attached in place and under tension. It now happily holds 6 cues. I hope to report back on longevity since I have used it for a while

White Laminate Floor Beading 2.4m (20 Pack)
White Laminate Floor Beading 2.4m (20 Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 20 Sep 2012
I ordered this item yesterday and was amazed that it was delivered to me today! Excellent postage as well as being very well packaged. If you are looking at this product, you no doubt know it is far more expensive to buy in the local DIY stores. In my opinion, this product is of at least, if not better quality than the equivalent product I have purchased on the highstreet. I would highly recommend this seller for both a quality product at a great price and such fast postage!

BG by Masterplug Outdoor Power Kit with 2g IP66 Switched Socket/ 3m Cable/ RCD plug

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, no fuss, power outside, 1 Jun 2012
This is a simple product to get power outside. You merely need to be able to wire a plug (supplied) and then you can have two weather resistant power sockets outside your house, with the added bonus of an integrated RCD :) Considering you would have to pay an electrician upwards of £50 to have a similar external power supply, whose service would be required under current legal requirements to fit such a socket, then you can do this yourself for half the price :)

Quick-Grip 5062Qc Twin Pack Bar Clamps 6In
Quick-Grip 5062Qc Twin Pack Bar Clamps 6In

5.0 out of 5 stars Super grip!, 31 May 2012
Ok, so these are quite pricey compared to others available. BUT, these are the only ones that I have purchased that have done ALL I asked of them and are still in one piece. The grip is SERIOUSLY strong. It was able to 'persuade' things to move in to position that I was less able to do with hands alone. It is also really handy to be able to switch the head so that you can push things apart, or lift them off the ground like a hand held mini jack! Another big plus, that I have yet to find on other brands of this product, is that the clamp head can pivot, meaning that clamping awkward shaped items is MUCH easier. Don't hesitate, if you have come to this product page and are looking for a quality product, look no further. HOWEVER, DO consider buying the larger opening clamps, 12", 18" or even 24" if the work you are going to be doing is not going to be in a confined space. The larger ones are exactly the same quality but will cover you for a wider range of tasks. Unless you are working with restricted spaces, for which these are perfect1

Sure Maximum Protection Cream for Men 45 ml (Pack of 3)
Sure Maximum Protection Cream for Men 45 ml (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sure maximum protection roll on, 21 April 2012
I received a free sample to test as part of the BuzzAgent campaign. I have been using this now for a couple of weeks so thought I should post a review.
The stick itself is very comfortable to use. The deodorant is pushed through a small grill, unlike the solid blocks of other products, and I felt this was a far simpler way to apply.
The deodorant has a lovely fresh smell. It recommends applying in the evening and going for 48 hours without need to apply. Personally, like a lot of other reviewers, I apply each morning.
The only downside i can see is that you are limited in choice of fragrance, but if that is not a problem, i would highly recommend!

TecTake Cat Scratcher Activity Center High Quality Cat tree Knuti winered 186cm height Column (sisal) diameter approx. 9 cm
Offered by TecTake

4.0 out of 5 stars Cat tree, 31 Dec 2011
Firstly the good:

This cat tree is an impressive size! I have three cats and they can all sit happily in their own spaces if they feel the need, or can play together as the box areas are nicely sized. I would say you could quite happily fit a couple more without any problems!

It is quite sturdy when assembled. So long as you tighten each part sufficiently, the structure when completed is pretty stable, even on a carpeted floor.

ALL my cats love the fur covering all over this cat tree! It is very soft and feels substantial enough to last a reasonable amount of time.

Delivery was VERY quick! Just 3 days from order to doorstep. Especially impressive considering I ordered over the Christmas period!

I had a couple of pieces damaged in transit. After a short email to explain this, the seller replied very quickly and offered to post replacement parts at their expense upon receipt of photos. (mostly to identify the parts I actually needed as the parts are not numbered or anything. I feel this is reasonable anyway, as each part is quite heavy so postage will be reflective of this!)

The 'platforms' are timber based and have a good weight to them. This adds to the feeling of strength and stability.

Price. You get a lot of product for the money!

Now the not so positive points:

All the wooden items are covered in a nice feeling artificial 'fur'. However, the material itself is not very thick and in areas such as the top cat 'platforms' some further padding, but this is easily compensated for with a blanket.

The box areas do not have a support timber internally in ALL corners, so when assembling they felt a little less sturdy than I would have hoped. Again, this is not such an issue once fully assembled, but I felt worth mentioning.

OVERALL I would highly recommend this item. With a few home modifications, the minor negatives I have described can be dealt with and your cats will have more than enough places to scratch, play, pounce, leap on unsuspecting victims and most importantly, nap in a high place just out of reach!

Super Sound Catnip Mouse Cat Toy, toys
Super Sound Catnip Mouse Cat Toy, toys
Offered by Personalised Pet Products

3.0 out of 5 stars squeecking mouse, 23 Dec 2011
As a product, the cats LOVE it! Hit it and it chirps, which results in it being attacked again! As already said, too much abuse or a random knock and it continually chirps. ALSO be aware this is he price for ONE mouse only. I was quite disappointed as I was expecting 3. My local Pets At Home sells these for between £2.50 and £3 each depending on which offer is running at the time, hence expecting 3, but for the money I was disappointed to find I was only sent one.
Overall, 3 stars as the product itself is much loved.... till it dies. Also quite expensive for single, short loved toy. For the first time in all the purchases I have made online and with Amazon, it may well be best to look elsewhere or try another product - que evil look from my cats, but has to be said!

Tropical Sun Smoked BBQ Seasoning 600 g (Pack of 3)
Tropical Sun Smoked BBQ Seasoning 600 g (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely spice to have in reserve, 29 Nov 2011
I stumbled across this from a friend who is much more skilled in cooking than I am. I was visiting at their house and commented that I enjoyed smoked flavours for BBQ'ing meats. They promptly produced this seasoning from their store cupboard and WOW, what a great flavour for spare ribs and chicken breasts on the BBQ! The following day they proceeded to show me that this combined with a little curry powder and some of the left over chicken made a wonderful coronation chicken sandwich!
Just one thing to note... these are LARGE pots of the seasoning. The small pots are about 40-50g I think and you are getting 3 lots of 600g, so 1.8KG in total! I have shared this out amongst several friends, who now all love the flavour as well, but I still have tons left, so just be aware of how much you are buying ;)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4