Profile for M. Roberts > Reviews

Content by M. Roberts

M. Roberts "MattR" (Yorkshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Linwoods Organic Milled Flaxseed 425 g (Pack of 2)
Linwoods Organic Milled Flaxseed 425 g (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars good and plentiful, 31 Mar. 2015
As it says in the description. Relatively cheap. This is a lot of flax seed btw so if like me you were just buying it to add to smoothies etc you might want to start with a smaller package.

Fables TP Vol 01 Legends In Exile
Fables TP Vol 01 Legends In Exile
by Bill Willingham

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 31 Mar. 2015
Plot - excellent - a few detective cliches but I feel they are probably deliberate and a play on the genre.
Ink-work and Art Work - B E A utiful to quote Truman.
Dialogue - excellent, zingy and genuinely funny

Whether you are into comics or not this is an excellent purchase.

Minecraft (PS3)  [Online Game Code]
Minecraft (PS3) [Online Game Code]

4.0 out of 5 stars Virtual Lego, 31 Mar. 2015
Virtual Lego - the kids like it. One star off as the tutorial is not easy to understand and is unhelpful which is a frustrating start to the game.

Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars

3.0 out of 5 stars Committed Fans Only, 31 Mar. 2015
The game is as good as every but for me it does not work as a mobile port. The other early GTA's just about got away with it but for some reason this is so fiddly and the controls are so vague it just spoils the feel of the game. It still gets three stars as its better than a lot of dross mobile games even with its problems. One for committed fans only.

The Day Is My Enemy
The Day Is My Enemy

5.0 out of 5 stars You filthy dirty people!, 31 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Day Is My Enemy (Audio CD)
Fantastic album. Combines the feel of early albums like Experience & The Jilted Generation and combines them with the grungy metal feel of Invaders Must Die. The Day is My Enemy is a fantastic opener and sounds really really dirty, like filthy dirty and the album flows from there. Not really a weak track on the album and I even love Ibiza with its mental lyrics and humor. Personally this one is up there with the first three albums for me and that is high praise.

kenable XBOX ONE or PS4 Charging Lead MICRO B USB 2 Cable Long 3m
kenable XBOX ONE or PS4 Charging Lead MICRO B USB 2 Cable Long 3m
Offered by kenable_ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, 31 Mar. 2015
Does the job and is as long as advertised etc but on my PS4 the connection to the controller is not perfect; you have to jam the end in a bit which is not ideal.

I love you you big knob head Greeting Card
I love you you big knob head Greeting Card

5.0 out of 5 stars good antidote to the super sweet cards out there, 31 Mar. 2015
So much better than the soppy teddies or the 'funny' cards you can buy from supermarkets/card shops. Good quality as well as far as that goes.

Game Of Thrones Tyrion Lannister Poster Photo 12x8" Signed PP by Peter Dinklage
Game Of Thrones Tyrion Lannister Poster Photo 12x8" Signed PP by Peter Dinklage
Offered by 5 Star Prints

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but super glossy, 31 Mar. 2015
Good quality print but for me just a tad too glossy for 5 stars - its glossy to the point you cant see it in direct light! could be used as a mirror if you want to look like Tyrion

10 Jewelled Hair Clips Grips Slides Snap on Clips
10 Jewelled Hair Clips Grips Slides Snap on Clips

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap for a reason, 31 Mar. 2015
The clips do their job (just about) but they often don't spring into place correctly or don't open. They were very very cheap and it tells.

Nutribullet Red
Nutribullet Red
Offered by High Street TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb product, 15 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Nutribullet Red
I was pretty hesitant of buying this product, in fact it took me about 3 months to stomach the idea of spending £100 on what I thought was a glorified blender. However I read all the reviews I could and thought what the hey lets go for it. On arrival I was impressed with the packaging and the apparent build quality. It also looks pretty good for a kitchen appliance. I read through the easy to follow instructions and gave it a whirl. It destroys fruit and veg! I haven't come across anything yet that it doesn't turn to juice within seconds. Make sure you always fill up to the max line with water or the result will be too thick to drink with pleasure. It is so easy to clean and as you don't have to peel and chop everything it takes literally two mins to make a drink and then clean up. I have been having two 'smoothies' a day with lots of diff veg and fruit and I feel massively better. I must be getting about 10 a day never mind 5 a day. Also I am a bit fussy when it comes to veg so the fact I can put things like Broccoli in there is a big bnus as I would never eat broccoli etc without a gun to my head.

All in all had it a month now and cannot recommend it enough. Go for it your bowel will thank you

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10