Profile for edStaples > Reviews

Tagines & Couscous
Tagines & Couscous
by Ghillie Basan

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab and varied recipes, 19 May 2014
This review is from: Tagines & Couscous (Hardcover)
I wanted a tagine cookbook that would have a variety of recipes not just the usual lamb. This is great and enjoying the different recipes.

Zu3D Animation Kit for Windows PCs and Apple Mac OS X: complete stop motion animation kit
Offered by ZuLogic Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 4 Nov. 2012
This product is fantastic it has all the equipment you need and the software comes on one disc. I am eleven and I haven't stopped playing with it since I got it. Personally I think it would be a great Christmas or birthday present for anyone of my age or older, or younger with a bit of help from a parent.
The website that supports this animation kit has plenty of tutorials for everything on zu3d which are very helpful, although if I am honest I had to watch some more than once. Zu3d comes with some different colour plasticine however I have lego so I used that.
If a there is a child you know who would like to have a go at making their own animated films and likes using a computer then this would be great.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 30, 2014 10:25 AM GMT