Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
My Little Pony Pyjama fuchsia (6 yrs)
My Little Pony Pyjama fuchsia (6 yrs)

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely item but come small, 22 Oct. 2014
a beautiful item but only four stars as they come on the small size. Best tip is to buy a bigger size than needed.

Fat Chance
Fat Chance

5.0 out of 5 stars laugh out loud spit your drink out funny., 22 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Fat Chance (Kindle Edition)
Having read all of nick spaldings previous books, I had been awaiting this release and it did not disappoint. The characters were both relatable and lol funny. Its a real life with real people story that you cant help but love. Nicks has a way with his writing that draws you into the story and has you crying with laughter. Be prepared to get the odd looks on the bus/train when you cant help but smile at laugh through this story.

Sexy Berkeley (Sexy Series Book 1)
Sexy Berkeley (Sexy Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant summer read, 25 Jun. 2013
I loved it from the first page, I love the cockney slang and the random swear words in it, the characters are likeable and we've all got friends somewhat like the girls In the book. Looking forward to book 2.

Love...Under Different Skies: Book 3 in the Love...Series (Love Series)
Love...Under Different Skies: Book 3 in the Love...Series (Love Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another hit, 2 Feb. 2013
Felt like I had been waiting forever for this book and it didn't disappoint, it's well written and laugh out loud funny. The characters are likeable and the scrapes and situations they get into keep you amused long after you've read about them. Keep up the good work I can't wait to read about poppy becoming a teenager. If you looking for a light laugh out comedy then this is the book for you.

A1CS FUSION5 ECONOMY Tablet PC - 8" screen - Android 4.0 ICS - DUAL CAMERA - SLIM -5 POINT TOUCH SCREEN - SUPPORTS IPLAYER

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for the money, 19 Oct. 2012
I brought 2 of these for my daughters, when looking for a reasonably priced tablet I struggled to find one at a decent price with half decent reviews and after a terrible attempt at buying a cheap one off eBay (it didn't work) I decided to try this one.
The tablet looks great although smaller very similar to the iPad, it's small and lightweight, perfect for the girls.
The tablet is easy to use, has great parental apps to keep the kids off something they shouldn't be on, the App Store is easy to use, although not as effortless as the ipad a great piece of kit and worth every penny. Downsides to the tablet is the lack of sound, it obviously has sound but the loudest setting isn't very loud, but with a pair of headphones it's perfect. Battery life isn't bad at all and it charges quickly. Great value for money, if your expecting a machine that is like the iPad then you will be disappointed but for the price of this you won't get anything better.

Diary of a Mummy Misfit
Diary of a Mummy Misfit

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, a book every mum can relate too, 17 Sept. 2012
i had this as a free one but i will be buying the sequel. I found myself comparing the playground mums in the book to the playground mums at my daughters school, (not a private school) private school or not the author hits playground politics on the head. The characters are loveable and i honestly couldnt put the book down, can not wait to get stuck into the next one.

UNSEEN (Mystery, Suspense, Thriller)
UNSEEN (Mystery, Suspense, Thriller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't what I thought, 3 Sept. 2012
I had this on my kindle from a list of Free ones, it keep me on the edge of my seat and I stayed up until the early hours to finish it. It wasn't what I thought, as I was reading I thought I had guessed what was going to happen but I was shocked as to the identity of the unseen. Well worth a read really enjoyed it.

Love... And Sleepless Nights: A Laugh Out Loud Romantic Sequel
Love... And Sleepless Nights: A Laugh Out Loud Romantic Sequel

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, a must read, 13 May 2012
Five well deserved stars, it's lol comedy that would make even the most uptight people crack up. This book is as good as the one before it, the only thing missing was maybe a sponge, I liked the idea of her craving sponges lol. Can not wait or the next book, nick you really should give up the day job.

HARDCORE: Bad Choices of A Good Girl... (REVISED 8/29)
HARDCORE: Bad Choices of A Good Girl... (REVISED 8/29)

1.0 out of 5 stars unreadable, 13 April 2012
i always stick with a good book, the occasional spelling or grammar mishap doesn't bother me. This book sounded brilliant and right up my street but once i began to read the problems were clear. In all honesty it looked like a child had pressed enter a lot of times on a keyboard, sentences were all over the place paragraphs were everywhere, even in the middle of a sentence. i deleted it after a few pages and im surprised i got as far as i did. i think its a shame because it sounded like a great story, i would re-read if the mistakes were fixed.

Rhyn's Redemption (Rhyn Trilogy Book 3)
Rhyn's Redemption (Rhyn Trilogy Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars long awaited and did not disappoint., 31 Mar. 2012
i loved the first two in the series so brought this one as soon as it hit amazon and read it in one sitting. lizzy ford's characters are brilliant and you feel like you actually know them. I honestly didn't see the twist at the end coming, it was genius. only four stars because I thought everything happened to fast so therefore the book seemed too short but i cant wait to see whats going to happen next.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3