Profile for F. Leal > Reviews

Content by F. Leal

F. Leal "Frank Leal" (New Providence, NJ USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Kenwood MG510 Meat Grinder
Kenwood MG510 Meat Grinder
Price: 89.99

1.0 out of 5 stars If you like mashed beef this machine is the one for you., 12 Sep 2013
There's nothing about this machine that warrants the name "meat grinder". One spends more time cleaning the machine than actually grinding the meat. And it comes out mashy. I used it once and promise you that I will never ever use it again. What a waste of 99 quid!

Faithfull AS200W46 Wide Mouth Adjustable Spanner
Faithfull AS200W46 Wide Mouth Adjustable Spanner
Offered by PVR Direct
Price: 11.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made tool., 20 May 2013
And the wide opening means less to carry around from job to job. This makes the Faithful Adjustable Spanner a recommended product.

PRO Xpert Deluxe inc Hose Reel, Cold Pressure Washer - FREE CHASSIS CLEANER worth 119.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very heavy and powerful., 20 May 2013
Bought this super duper Pressure Washer as I saw it on special offer from EuroCarParts through Amazon. Thank God I chose this one as opposed to a cheaper version, as it has three power settings of which the top one will clean anything it touches. One little piece of advice I learned through a friend who repairs these machines is that it is best to keep the trigger always pressed ON. In my case, I tied it with a plastic cable clip permanently. I always turn the machine on and off at the power switch. This way the machine will last at least twice as long. Don't forget to hold the pistol when turning it on. This makes sure it doesn't go all over the place.
The free chassis cleaner that comes with it makes cleaning underneath your car a doddle and the whole package is highly recommended, not to mention the prompt service from EuroCarParts.

Scissor Tuff Cut
Scissor Tuff Cut
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies
Price: 2.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Tuff indeed., 19 May 2013
This review is from: Scissor Tuff Cut (Misc.)
Cuts almost anything very precisely. Used in the kitchen as well as in the tool box (have two). Excellent for cutting milk cartons, electrical wires, etc, etc. And at 1.31 a piece, one can't go wrong. Recommended.

Bosch PSR 14.4 LI 0603954370 Cordless 14.4 Volt Drill/Driver, 1 x Li-Ion Battery
Price: 81.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely runner., 19 May 2013
Have had this little drill since December 2010 and it is still going very strong indeed. Very light and the battery charge lasts forever. I like this little drill so much that I am about to buy a second battery for it. Not that is needed at present, but just in case the one that came with it goes. Highly recommended!

Freecom Hard Drive 1TB USB-2 (3.5") Aluminium Enclosure
Freecom Hard Drive 1TB USB-2 (3.5") Aluminium Enclosure

5.0 out of 5 stars My second Freecom external HD, 7 Jun 2009
The first one is a ToughDrive 320GB. Now I got this one. Both in perfect working order. No complains. Recomended.

May 2013. Almost four years since I bought it, still going like a dream. Excellent buy, I say!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Sony original, 6 Jun 2009
Does it's job. The cord however is a bit on the thin side, giving it a "not so Sony" flimsy look. And it tangles easily.

Gedore 1998 Swivel handle with sliding T 1/2"
Gedore 1998 Swivel handle with sliding T 1/2"
Offered by tools247
Price: 66.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice tool if you need one., 6 Jun 2009
Fits just perfect for the job I bought it for, albeit pricey. In fact, I bought the 3/8" as well. Very nicely (German) made; what one would expect from Gedore. Very fast delivered to my London home all the way from Germany.

Bosch XEO 1 Lithium-Ion Universal Cutter
Bosch XEO 1 Lithium-Ion Universal Cutter

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid Bosch tool made in Malaysia, 6 Jun 2009
Although I recommend this tool, be aware that it is (as another reviewer says), a bit on the sluggish side. If it were 20% faster, I would have coloured the remaining blank star.

Dremel 10.8 Lithium Ion Cordless Rotary Tool (With 60 Accessories)
Dremel 10.8 Lithium Ion Cordless Rotary Tool (With 60 Accessories)

5.0 out of 5 stars What an excellent product., 6 Jun 2009
Being a small battery operated tool, my first thought before buying was: Is it strong enough? Well, I can tell you that it bloody well is! Excuse my French. I must say that it doesn't sound as robust as it really is. I have since bought loads of accessories for this tool and they all work as stated. Highly recommended!

Page: 1 | 2