Profile for Tony Hill > Reviews

How to Cheat in Photoshop CS6: The art of creating realistic photomontages
by Steve Caplin
Price: 19.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 8 Jan 2014
If you anything at all in Photoshop, then you really should have this book. I'm a fairly advanced photoshop user and this is the best photoshop book I've come across to date.

Aluminum Angle Slope Finder Vertical+Horizontal Digital Display 16'' Spirit Level
Offered by SuperDeal
Price: 22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 8 Jan 2014
As far as I can tell it's accurate (it measures to .1 of a degree). I have used it for building and erecting a staircase where angle was critical and it's quickly become one of those tools where you don't know how you managed before you had one.

Draper 1/2" Straight 19 X 25mm Tct Router Bit
Draper 1/2" Straight 19 X 25mm Tct Router Bit

2.0 out of 5 stars They sent the wrong item, 8 Jan 2014
I don't know much about the product except that because I got the wrong sized router bit (and the reason that I sent for it was that it was required for a job I was scheduled to do), I had to spend a long time getting the right item from actual stores and It also took 2 emails to get the refund sorted

Berghaus Women's Spectrum Micro Half Zip Fleece - Lavender Violet/Orient Purple, Size 20

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, 8 Jan 2014
No real problems at all. The sleeves are a bit long but, judging by other stuff I've bought) I think that's pretty standard these days.