Profile for lisa > Reviews

lisa

John Frieda Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight Semi-Permanent Styling Spray
John Frieda Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight Semi-Permanent Styling Spray

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this spray . . ., 21 Jun 2013
. . . just for slightly different reasons than advertised. It sort of helps keep my hair straight a bit, but the main benefit is the feel it gives my hair. Hard to describe how - I've got thick, long, slightly curly hair, and this spray gives it an amazing, sort of heavy, healthy feel, without making it sticky or dull at ALL. The spray is really light and non-sticky and smells lovely and fresh. Every time I use it I get people (incl. strangers) coming up and asking me how I make my hair so beautiful and shiny!

John Frieda Full Repair Flyaway Tamer 15 ml
John Frieda Full Repair Flyaway Tamer 15 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab product, 21 Jun 2013
This works sooo well; loads better than other gels. Immediately tames and smooths down all the sticky-out hairs. Only slight drawback is that it's not available in the UK, but then it arrived very quickly and cheaply from the US.

PUMA  BodyTrain LS Nbk Wn's Sports Shoes - Fitness Womens  Gray Grau/steel grey-white-ultra violet Size: 4 (37 EU)
PUMA BodyTrain LS Nbk Wn's Sports Shoes - Fitness Womens Gray Grau/steel grey-white-ultra violet Size: 4 (37 EU)
Offered by Galaxy Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab trainers, 20 Jun 2013
These are amazingly comfortable and high-quality trainers, look great, and are true to size (only slightly generous - I'm usually 4/37 but sometimes 5/38, and the 4/37-size trainers fit well and aren't tight). Couldn't be happier with them.

90 Pure Green Coffee Bean Diet Weight Loss Slimming Pills PREMIUM QUALITY Strongest Strength 15000mg Daily & 50% GCA - UK Made Vegetarian Capsules for ONE MONTHS SUPPLY as Recommended by Dr Oz and Over 6 Times Stronger than Other Brands and 50% More Capsules
Offered by Be-Beautiful-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Hope this helps if you're not having much success, 20 Jun 2013
Thought I'd write this in case anyone is as confused by the mixed reviews as I was . . .
I received these GCB capsules a couple of weeks ago, and started off taking them three times a day with meals, as it advises on the packaging. After reading reviews where people said they had lost weight without changing what they were eating, I maybe wasn't quite as careful with calories as I normally am. A week later I had only GAINED quite a bit of weight and was really disappointed.
I looked up lots of other reviews and info on GCB-related websites, and gathered that it would be better to use the capsules to help suppress appetite and to be more careful about timing.
Just under a week ago, I started taking one capsule early in the day, then not bothering to eat until lunchtime, and I just didn't feel hungry at all in between. I took the second capsule 30 minutes before lunch, and made sure I ate something healthy and light (and didn't miss eating more). I didn't crave snacks in the afternoon, then took a third capsule 30 mins before dinner and ate a normal, substantial amount. Repeated all that for 6 days . . . and I've lost 5 lb (probably more to start with as it was weight I'd just put on?). I've really enjoyed feeling more energetic all this time, too. I did have a few light headaches at first, but none the last couple of days . . . maybe my body's got used to the new routine? I also think it's really important to drink plenty of water. The only other change I might make would be to order capsules without magnesium stearate next time - I hadn't even realised these contained that or that it's meant to have some adverse side effects.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 25, 2013 12:15 AM BST