Profile for Holly Rose > Reviews

Anti-slip Shower Mat - Simply White
Offered by Doreen Preston and Son
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mat, 5 Feb 2014
Brought this for my elderly parents ( in their 90's). They like it....good non slip. Comfortable to stand on. Would definitely recommend it.

LEGO City Coast Guard 60014: Coast Guard Patrol
LEGO City Coast Guard 60014: Coast Guard Patrol
Price: 44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Lego, 5 Feb 2014
My grandson loves it. Brought it for him at Christmas . It was a good price .....plenty of bits, so we are both happy .

Extended Life Liver of Sulfur Patina Oxidation Gel 2 ounces
Extended Life Liver of Sulfur Patina Oxidation Gel 2 ounces
Offered by BeadaholiqueUK
Price: 9.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased., 5 Feb 2014
I brought this on amazon.....came from the USA. It costs the same as in the UK but you get double the quantity. Arrived really quickly so it's a no brainer......great! Well pleased.

Bakery direct 200 Chocolate brown Tulip coffee shop muffin wraps
Bakery direct 200 Chocolate brown Tulip coffee shop muffin wraps
Offered by Sugarhut
Price: 10.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnificent muffins!, 5 Feb 2014
Very very pleased with these. Cases were delivered very quickly - bagged up and in a box. All ok & not squashed. Very good quality and price. I contacted our big local superstore many months ago to complain about their brown tulip muffin cases which they were selling in bundles of 12 at a ridiculous price. They did nothing so I am so pleased I have found these on line. Brilliant!

My Kitchen Table: 100 Cakes and Bakes
My Kitchen Table: 100 Cakes and Bakes
by Mary Berry
Price: 4.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book but pages falling out!, 26 Nov 2013
This is a very small book but with absolutely great recipes in it. Unfortunately after using just the once, the pages have started to fall out. I brought three, one for me and two as presents but I've sent them all back. Am SO disappointed as the recipes looked great. Am now going to look for another Mary Berry book .....but better quality.

Digital Max Min Growroom Or Greenhouse Thermometer - Green
Digital Max Min Growroom Or Greenhouse Thermometer - Green
Offered by Cavalier Leisure Ltd
Price: 10.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased., 11 Nov 2013
Am very pleased with this - wanted it for our poly tunnel. It seems well made - nice and sturdy, big numbers for old eyes. Very reasonable, came with a battery - delivered to your door. Great service.

Intelex Microwaveable TARTAN Hot Pak: Award Winning Lavender Wheat Bag Cushion
Intelex Microwaveable TARTAN Hot Pak: Award Winning Lavender Wheat Bag Cushion
Offered by Heat-Treats
Price: 10.85

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok but...., 26 Sep 2013
My husband and I have many aches and pains and were always fighting over our very nice Lavender wheat bag ,(which was a well known brand........lavender colour ....more expensive ) so I decided to buy the Tartan Hot Pak to see how they compare. We were sent a dull brown one, no choice of colour like the brightly advertised ones. All the filling is in one section, so it all falls down one end, whereas our Lavender coloured one is in three sections, which keeps the filling and heat more even. The quality of material is all right but it could be thicker. They both have a nice aroma when heated and both sweat a little, but this does not detract from the lovely warming effect that they have on painful joints. I was a little disappointed with the Tartan one and have brought another one of the other make , so now have three. I think you get what you pay for.

RHS Wild in the Garden Diary 2014
RHS Wild in the Garden Diary 2014
by Royal Horticultural Society
Edition: Diary
Price: 12.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly organised!, 10 Sep 2013
A lovely diary. Nice hard back book. A5 size. Good quality paper - a week on one page and a beautiful photo or hints and tips for gardeners/ nature lovers, on the other. There's also a flap on the inside cover to keep cards or notes in. This is the second year I've brought one and I would thoroughly recommend it. Very good value for money.

LEGO City 4428: Advent Calendar
LEGO City 4428: Advent Calendar
Offered by toyshelf
Price: 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A very soft Granny, 21 Aug 2013
Well I have resisted these for a while because of the cost, but I've given in this year and decided to treat the grandchildren. I normally buy the traditional calendar ( no chocolates) but they love their Lego so much - it's going to be a one off. Prompt delivery and well packaged. Its a substantial box and there are nice little figures to collect when they open the doors each day. I hope it lives up to expectations (we'll see in December ) but I'm sure they will love it.

Cool Kaftans BOHO Ladies Funky Urban Blouse Top Beach Poncho 14 - 34 - Brown - FS Cool Kaftans
Offered by Cool Kaftan

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cool!, 21 Aug 2013
Cool soft material - lovely colours ( which vary slightly) but they are all beautiful ( I brought two). Great for the beach or feeling comfy around the house.

Page: 1 | 2