Profile for Petr > Reviews

1.5m/60" Round Fabric Tape Measure with Casing
1.5m/60" Round Fabric Tape Measure with Casing
Offered by IMPERIAL HOUSEWARES

5.0 out of 5 stars perfet, 30 Jan 2014
what a clever little think - love the plastic cover - doesn't get tangled and keeps it very neat and tidy:)

DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: New Orleans
DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: New Orleans
by Collectif

5.0 out of 5 stars simply and cool, 30 Jan 2014
always go for DK top 10 - simply and great guides, especially if you have short time and you want to see the highlights - without spending days going through numerous pages of stories in other guides.

Love You from Prague
Love You from Prague
by Robert Vano

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous photography book, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: Love You from Prague (Hardcover)
I have to write, this was my first "male act" book. And even after all that years and having larger collection of art photography - this one is between my top 5. Simply unforgettable for me personally. Thank you Robert for your amazing talent and giving us this book.

The 7 Wonders Of The Personal Development World
The 7 Wonders Of The Personal Development World
by Alistair Corrie

5.0 out of 5 stars 7 wonders should be in top 10 NY best sellers, 3 May 2013
I'm working with poeple for more than 15 years, I have read and participate on many development, motivational, business building, communication, leadership and other seminars, read quite a lot books about this topic too. What I have missed so far, was one easy to read and understand book, which would guide me or people like me, through all of this information and theoretically like a "juicer" take the additions off and give me just the juice of "the core information". Now I found it even after the years that I missed so many things and so many was still hidden to me. Sue and Alistair did amazing work and I will be ever thankful for it. Extremely recommended to anybody - one of the best books I have!

Tom of Finland XXL
Tom of Finland XXL
by Camille Paglia

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot, 21 Mar 2013
This review is from: Tom of Finland XXL (Hardcover)
Hot hot hot, what else you could possibly say;) it's sexy, it's arty, it's amazing. There isn't more gay iconic artist then TF;)

Frontline Spot On Flea Drops Large Dog 20-40Kg 3Pk
Frontline Spot On Flea Drops Large Dog 20-40Kg 3Pk
Offered by VetePet

5.0 out of 5 stars Only one which works, 21 Mar 2013
This product is amazing, can't imagine without it. Use it on dog and both our cats, no allergy reaction, no biting their hair off just because some tick, and fleas are past history for us for ever.

Tyvek Wallets (Newspaper)
Tyvek Wallets (Newspaper)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love, 21 Mar 2013
Last 5 years it's me wallet - and I still love it. So practical and easy wallet you will ever have, I even forget to crave for expensive designer ones, like I used to before.

Six Weeks to OMG: Get skinnier than all your friends
Six Weeks to OMG: Get skinnier than all your friends
by Venice A. Fulton

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 21 Mar 2013
Make a sense. There is millions opinions about this subject, I like this one a lot - have even the audio book, that guy speaks for me, to me;)

Senz "Smart S" Folding Umbrella in Cosmic Silver
Senz "Smart S" Folding Umbrella in Cosmic Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 21 Mar 2013
Amazing product, never wished to be rainy day before, now I love to show off with my umbrella;) stylish and extremely practical.

DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Beijing & Shanghai
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Beijing & Shanghai
by Peter Neville-Hadley

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 Mar 2013
Just what you really need, without the "extra sauce" around it. Perfect;) the pull out map is exactly what you need. Great book.

Page: 1 | 2