Profile for Christina Scott > Reviews

Christina Scott

Page: 1 | 2
Funtime Vibrating Head Massager
Funtime Vibrating Head Massager

2.0 out of 5 stars Maybe it's due to my heightened sense of touch (as ..., 2 Feb. 2016
Maybe it's due to my heightened sense of touch (as i'm visually impaired) but I felt more of the vibrations through the handle than I did throught the prongs on my head.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Kids Boys School Backpack Boys Favorite School Bags Kids Travel Hiking Daypacks (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for school, 2 Feb. 2016
It can it in what my son needs on a daily basis could probably even fit in his PE kit if I packed his bag

Women Ladies Knitted PLUS SIZE Boyfreind Cardigans WATERFALL jumper - UK 16-26 (24-26 plus, Brown)
Offered by Candy-G

5.0 out of 5 stars fits great and comfy, 5 Dec. 2015
Arrived today, fits great and comfy. If I can will order in a different colour.

100 Pack Premium Glowhouse Glow Stick Bracelets (Mixed)
100 Pack Premium Glowhouse Glow Stick Bracelets (Mixed)
Offered by The Glowhouse

4.0 out of 5 stars These lasted longer than I expected and where a great edition to my party for the kids, 5 Dec. 2015
These lasted longer than I expected and where a great edition to my party for the kids. If need some again will buy these.

Tiger A4 project notebook (4 subjects) with plastic cover x 1 single book
Tiger A4 project notebook (4 subjects) with plastic cover x 1 single book
Offered by BargainShop_London

3.0 out of 5 stars Good item only wish had the option to choose colour ..., 15 Oct. 2015
Good item only wish had the option to choose colour as was sent the only colour that I didn't want :( but I knew there was a chance of that.

Gift House Int Digital UK Coin Counting Money Jar
Gift House Int Digital UK Coin Counting Money Jar
Offered by nonstopbargain

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 4 Aug. 2015
The screen on it is not very easy to read even when I put new batteries.

Rapesco A4 Hardbacked Display Book with 36 Clear Pockets - Black
Rapesco A4 Hardbacked Display Book with 36 Clear Pockets - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product! Can fit all my certificates in, 15 July 2015
Great product! Can fit all my certificates in, even the laminated ones without them bending slightly as they do in a normal plastic wallet. Would recommend to anyone who wishes to display their certificates.

Insect Lore Butterfly Garden
Insect Lore Butterfly Garden

3.0 out of 5 stars My niece loved this for her birthday, 15 July 2015
This review is from: Insect Lore Butterfly Garden (Toy)
My niece loved this for her birthday, although it did annoy me a little upon receipt of the box to then find out you have to pay for delivery of the caterpillers which, o.k isn't much but I though this was included in the initial price considering the contents of the box is only the butterfly house you see in the picture and instructions.

Chic Feet Womens Maroon / Burgundy Wedding Prom Evening Shoes & Matching Bag - UK 6
Offered by Chic Feet

3.0 out of 5 stars Shoes are narrow and only wore the shoes twice before ..., 15 July 2015
Shoes are narrow and only wore the shoes twice before part of it started lifting away and only used the bag three times before the gems started falling off.

New Womens/Ladies Black Ankle Boots, Double Strap & Buckle, 5Cm Heels - Black - UK SIZE 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of boots, 9 May 2014
I wear these every day.
They are very comfy and great to wear any time, any where and with almost any thing

Page: 1 | 2