Profile for james > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Spilt Milk: A Collection of Stories
Spilt Milk: A Collection of Stories

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Feb. 2015
A great collection of suspenseful short stories. Well worth the money. Recommended.

The Comyenti Series Book Bundle, Volume 1 and 2 (Epic Romantic Supernatural Fantasy)

5.0 out of 5 stars I really do enjoy fantasy novels, 29 Jan. 2015
An impressively well written novel combining mythology and magic! I really do enjoy fantasy novels, so these two in one bundle was really worth it for me. Recommended.

An Elephant Is On My House: And Other Poems By O. D. D. Cummings
An Elephant Is On My House: And Other Poems By O. D. D. Cummings

4.0 out of 5 stars He was happy so I'm happy, 25 Jan. 2015
My son likes animals and also when I read to him, so reading him some poems about elephants was well received. He was happy so I'm happy.

The Queen's Curse (A Novel of Epic Fantasy Adventure, Spiritual Fantasy and Lesbian Romance)

5.0 out of 5 stars The lead characters are great, and the romance development is especially great to ..., 25 Jan. 2015
The Queen's Curse if a well written novel that drops you into the middle of a fantasy land. The lead characters are great, and the romance development is especially great to read. I enjoy this book very much.

White Cloud Retreat (Cedar Bay Cozy Mystery Series Book 3)
White Cloud Retreat (Cedar Bay Cozy Mystery Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dianne Harman does love to write a cozy mystery, 25 Jan. 2015
Dianne Harman does love to write a cozy mystery, and thus far I've enjoyed every one of them. I'm a fan of this author and thoroughly recommend her work to everyone.

Behind Blue Eyes: The Good The Bad & The Blood
Behind Blue Eyes: The Good The Bad & The Blood

4.0 out of 5 stars I like paranormal stories and have read many, 25 Jan. 2015
I found Behind Blue Eyes to be a suspenseful thriller that worked very well in the world of vampires. I like paranormal stories and have read many, and this wasn't a disappointment. Recommended.

Duane and the Phantom Bigfoot (Phantom Bigfoot Adventures Part 1)
Duane and the Phantom Bigfoot (Phantom Bigfoot Adventures Part 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book, 23 Jan. 2015
I loved this book. It had me laughing out loud and kept me scrolling through the pages. The outrageous characters kept this most original story line ticking over really well and I cannot find fault in it so it is a five star rating from me. If you have a sense of humor, you'll love this book so find time to read it!

September Ends (September Stories Book 1)
September Ends (September Stories Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I found the change in styles throughout the book to be an excellent idea, and it worked too with the lead ..., 23 Jan. 2015
What a refreshing style of putting a book together! I found the change in styles throughout the book to be an excellent idea, and it worked too with the lead character as a way of telling her story. Just fantastic.

Cognitive Behavior Therapy: CBT Fundamentals and Applications: CBT To Cure Anxiety, Fight Depression, and Beat Back Against Natural Phobias (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)

4.0 out of 5 stars This book is as good as any other I've read so if you need ..., 23 Jan. 2015
Not the first cognitive behavioral therapy book that I've read as it really does help with certain situations. This book is as good as any other I've read so if you need to know more then it's useful.

The Tegen Cave
The Tegen Cave

4.0 out of 5 stars I found it easy to read and have no problem recommending it to ..., 23 Jan. 2015
This review is from: The Tegen Cave (Kindle Edition)
The Tegen Cave is a decent horror story and full of suspense right until the end. I found it easy to read and have no problem recommending it to fans of suspense in the horror genre.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20