Profile for BMWMan-8 > Reviews

Content by BMWMan-8

BMWMan-8 "Nurse" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Kingston Technology 240GB Solid State Drive V300 SATA 3 Upgrade Bundle Kit with Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Fast SSD, 12 May 2014
Installed with my old 2011 Imac 27", booting time 29-30secs the most..performance is superb! My system heating decreased 45-54' now down to 33'. This is my second Kingston 240GB SSD bought from Amazon and definitely will recommend! Service delivery A++++ as usual Amazon's the best!!!

6 FANS LAPTOP COOLER ULTRA SLIM NOTEBOOK COOLING PAD LOW NOISE BLUE LED L112 WHITE

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent laptop cooler, 6 Mar 2014
Bought this cooler fan for my Sony VAIO which I think has overheating problem. And guess what Temp gone down from 54'C to 30-34'C with the aide of this cooling fans. As described very low noise and the fan speed is adjustable with blue led lights too as a bonus. Buy to this Seller fast delivery, A++++++- service, will recommend.

Tech Traders iPhone 5 Black Replacement Full Front Screen LCD and Digitizer & Set Of Tools Included
Offered by TECH GURUZ

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for Iphone 5, 3 Jan 2014
I installed this lcd and digitizer without difficulty, been watching youtube and found a lot of tricks on how to do it yourself. Been using this lcd for several months now and still working as should be. Very accurate no lag or what so ever. Will recommend.

TeckNet® HTC One Case Black Survivor Heavy Duty Cover with Stand Included Screen Protector For HTC One 2013 M7
Offered by BlueByte Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Phone protection, 3 Jan 2014
Bought this protective case for curiousity, was surprised on how good and useful it is. I have 2 protective cases for my HTC One and been exchanging it from time to time. This case is good has a stand and your phone is well secured. Will recommend.

Cooltechstuff Samsung Galaxy S2 II i9100 Soft Silicone Solid Butterfly TPU Print Gel Skins Black Case Cover- Part of Cooltechstuff Store Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fitting, 2 Jan 2014
My wife chose this protective silicone case and she likes it. fits perfectly with Galaxy S2 will recommend, good quality.

Vktech Pack of 4 42mm 16 3528-SMD Led Car Interior Festoon Dome Bulb Light Bright Blue
Offered by vktech-HK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Bright, 2 Jan 2014
Installed this in the boot and reading dome light of my Z3 from stock bulb now it looks much clearer in blue lights. It also looks good you will definitely catch attention as this led lights very bright especially at night time. will buy again

Pilot Frixion 0.7mm Rollerball Pen Set (Pack of 5) - Black
Pilot Frixion 0.7mm Rollerball Pen Set (Pack of 5) - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Erasable pen, 2 Jan 2014
I bought this Erasable pen as a medical staff I need to write on documents and instead of crossing off the sentences that you have written in error which sometimes happen. This pen comes very handy no more mess instead erase and update. I bought 10 of this but I am sure it will not last a year I have used 5 already in a matter of 2-3months (depending on usage). Will definitely recommend, the only gripe that I would say is that this pen did not come sealed but looks new and unused.

Seiko Men's 5 Automatic SNK375K Silver Stainless-Steel Automatic Watch with Black Dial
Offered by Timemaster UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant looking watch, 2 Jan 2014
From day one it arrived I never took it off from my wrist, timing is perfect, but to be honest I have adjusted it 2X from new due to 1minute delay and day adjustment after a few months. but for the price I paid compared to my Chrono TAG Heuer (Quartz) now not working due to low battery £45 pounds for repair. will never go back to Quartz as this Automatic watch will never need a service for more years to come. this is my first SEIKO watch and it's my favourite. Will recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Protection, 2 Jan 2014
Bought this Shell case to protect my HTC One and fitting is perfect. recently I dropped my phone to asphalted road when I was going out inside my car. the case scratched here and there, but when I checked my phone no dents, no scratches and perfectly in good shape. will recommend this protective casing.

Universal Car Aerial Antenna Chrome Mast-AM/FM Reception-5/6mm
Universal Car Aerial Antenna Chrome Mast-AM/FM Reception-5/6mm
Offered by Crystal Edge

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Antenna, 2 Jan 2014
Fits perfectly on my BMW Z3 and it looks good, Although some radio stations were missing and cannot find using this antenna. saying all that I have 6 cd changers and I don't listen to radio anyway. 5/5 for good quality and appearance..2/5 for radio tuning.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8