Profile for Jwm Eekels > Reviews

Content by Jwm Eekels

Jwm Eekels "jessinha" (holland)

Page: 1 | 2
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Skull Edition (PS3)
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - Skull Edition (PS3)
Offered by WarehouseDirectUK

3.0 out of 5 stars not what i expected, 18 Mar. 2014
I am a bit dissapointed. Since its a collecters item, I would think it would be perfect, but the case inside the case it's full with scratches. Which looks bad. The case came sealed so i have no clue why the inside is damaged?
The game itself is also not the best. I liked Assassins creed 3 more. I suffer with some controls in the game

PlayStation PS3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Black)
PlayStation PS3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Black)
Offered by Signyt

1.0 out of 5 stars Controller is ok, but could be better, 3 Oct. 2013
The controller is absolutely horrible. I got already 3 ones which are all bad quality. The first one had a left stick which didnt work properly, it was way too stiff. The replacement i got worked fine for 5 months, then it was broken. Now I got another new one and the buttons dont respond all the time, the left stick is way too lose, aiming isnt working.
I dont know if its me just having bad luck with these controllers or if the quality just sucks. I have had a controller that came with my ps3 and i could use it for 3 years without troubles.

DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Prague
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Prague
by Craig Turp

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful guide, 3 Oct. 2013
Beautiful guide. I love these guides of eyewitness and I am happy the prices are good. Great pictures which give a good impression of the place, which things are nice for a visit.

Tomb Raider (PS3)
Tomb Raider (PS3)
Offered by NextDayEntertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 3 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Tomb Raider (PS3) (Video Game)
This game is very good. If you like games like Uncharted, it's recommended you buy this game too. I think Tomb raider has improved. I had troubles with the controls of Tomb raider underworld, but this game plays very nice. I didnt enjoy the multiplayer part of the game. It's quiet, few players online, often you are with few people in the match.
The story line is great, nice graphics, good story.

The Last of Us Limited Edition Strategy Guide (Brady Games)
The Last of Us Limited Edition Strategy Guide (Brady Games)
by Brady Games

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice book but small dot ruins it being perfect, 18 July 2013
Just receive the book from Amazon. It came in sealed, but as soon as i unwrapped it, I saw a small white dot on the cover, looks like a bit damaged. It kind of irritates me since it's a collecters edition it should be perfect, but I guess I cant returned it since its unsealed now.

Puss in Boots (PS3)
Puss in Boots (PS3)

2.0 out of 5 stars Easy and way too short, 20 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Puss in Boots (PS3) (Video Game)
The game is way too short. I beat the story in I guess 2 hours maximum. If you want you can do the challenges and earn all the trophies. with that it took me i guess around 6 hours to finish everything. But guess better players can be quicker.
I bought the game as I liked Puss the movie a lot. The story looks a nice and graphics are cool, music is nice, but the game is way too short and many things are really easy (except 1 challenge and 1 trophy), that were both a bit harder :)

Asics Women's Gt 2160 Black/Onyx/Lightning Trainer T154N 9099 6.5 UK
Asics Women's Gt 2160 Black/Onyx/Lightning Trainer T154N 9099 6.5 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes but be aware of white spots, 14 Feb. 2012
The shoe quality is what I expected, good, but there are some white spots (quite a lot), I ordered black pair, so you can see them well. Looks like the paint isnt good or they messed a bit with it. I dont know. Guess I am not the only one who has it, as I saw some other reviews here.

Dreamworks Megamind: Ultimate Showdown (PS3)
Dreamworks Megamind: Ultimate Showdown (PS3)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's nice, but guess for children, 23 Jan. 2011
It's a nice game, not difficult at all. I played the game halfthrough. The things u need to do is easy.
It's a perfect game for kids I guess and for trophy hunters.
The graphics are ok. It's mainly fighting with your gun, collect electric balls and explode doors etc.

I cant say the game is very bad, also not very good, just regular. If u expect a hard game, then dont buy it.

Shrek Forever After (PS3)
Shrek Forever After (PS3)
Offered by Netro Enterprise

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice game for the kids, 18 Dec. 2010
Nice game, funny, but quite short. I finished the game in less then 6 hours. It's possible to replay it again to earn the other trophies and to open secrets, as not everything is possible in the first playthrough.

I think the game is perfect for little children as u almost cant die, but some puzzles can be hard for younger ones.

For adults its quite easy, but fun to play the game once, or for the trophy hunters it's perfect.

you can play with more people, only there's no split screen, so all appear in 1 screen. some missions are only possible to play with 2 people. Like to open some treasures.

The Beatles Rock Band (PS3)
The Beatles Rock Band (PS3)
Offered by Click For Games UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice to play it once, 6 Nov. 2010
It's a nice game to play it once. After doing the career, I am done with it. I think a real beatles fan would love it, but for me, it's ok. But not the best game I played in these series. I tried to connect to a multiplayer as well, but it couldnt find anyone to play with :(

Page: 1 | 2