Profile for fuzzythinker > Reviews

My Father My King
My Father My King
Offered by EliteDigital UK

5.0 out of 5 stars worship, 29 Jan. 2006
This review is from: My Father My King (Audio CD)
this is the single best peice of music involving the use of a guitar and some pedals ever recorded by any one ever. you couldnt improve on it if you tried. it is infectious, lasting, and utterly desivsatingly brilliant. it starts quiet, then get loud, then quiet again then loud, then very noisey, then a bit messy at the end. its a perfect balence. i cant even being to describe what its like melodicly, except that it seems to tap into certain part of you brain and make it explode. please if you like mogwai and you don't own this stop messing about and click buy it now. if you dont know mogwai then buy it because, my father my king is the best place to start. this tune deserves its own cd, it probably deserves its own genre to, its that good.

Sometimes a Great Notion: A Novel
Sometimes a Great Notion: A Novel
by Ken Kesey

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recomended, 12 Nov. 2003
this is one of the best books ive ever read. easily as good as coocoos nest if not better. The book is massive; loads of characters and lovely discriptions of oregan. Kesey was magic as a person and a writer. It has one of the coolest slow burning narritives that plays kinda like twin peaks ish. It realy penitrates deep though gets right in your skull and theres so much truth in the substance of the story and yet still a grand dramatic feel to it. Mind blowing. Also containing my faviorate ever character, JoeBen .If you read this you will be blessed.