Profile for vickimoo > Reviews

The Great Gatsby
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Charming, 20 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Great Gatsby (DVD)
Yet another success from Lhurmann. The sets, the music and of course Dicaprios ability to portray pretty much any character scored a 10/10 for me!

Django Unchained
Django Unchained
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars gripping!, 20 Jun 2014
This review is from: Django Unchained (DVD)
I was gripped by this film from the moment it started. I'm not normally one for films of violence but as usual Tarrantio has a way of telling a story that leaves you begging for more!

Blood Brothers (Sign of Seven Trilogy Book 1)
Blood Brothers (Sign of Seven Trilogy Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Gripping!, 7 Jun 2014
I started reading the 2nd book of this trilogy when it was given to me by my mom, it's not my usual type of read but after a few pages I knew I had to download "blood brothers" and read the 3 in order. I finished it in a day and am going straight onto "the hollow" once I've written this!
The characters are real in a down to earth way and the storyline had me gripped very early on, I think I may have found a new author to add to my favourites list!

Sam's Letters to Jennifer
Sam's Letters to Jennifer

4.0 out of 5 stars Touchingly sentimental, 12 Mar 2014
This is the first James Patterson book I've read which isn't a crime thriller. I Loved it!
I pulled an all -nighter as I couldn't bare to put down this lovely story of love, loss, strength and recovery. Many a tear was shed but laughs laughed. Take the time to read this, you won't be disappointed.

The Dead Won't Sleep
The Dead Won't Sleep

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing read!, 10 Dec 2013
From the first page to the very last I was gripped! I made the mistake of reading the sequel to this book first but it didn't spoil it, I can't wait for her next book to be released in January

ELEPHANT MOON
ELEPHANT MOON

4.0 out of 5 stars A beauty of a story, 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: ELEPHANT MOON (Kindle Edition)
This isn't the kind of book I would normally read, believe it or not it was the cover that sold it too me! I was soon emerged into something that I couldn't put down! The author's talent made it so easy for me to immerse myself so deeply in the storyline , that I could have been walking through the jungle along side a train of elephants myself.

The Secret Keeper
The Secret Keeper

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!!, 21 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Secret Keeper (Kindle Edition)
Keeps you hooked and guessing until the very last page! I hope that someone has the foresight to make this into a drama!

White Bones (Katie Maguire 1)
White Bones (Katie Maguire 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating, 25 July 2013
I couldn't put this book down! Every page had me enthralled and I cant wait to read more from this author

BiteMarks
BiteMarks

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 21 July 2013
This review is from: BiteMarks (Kindle Edition)
I came across this book after reading "grind their bones" by the same author. I couldn't put either of them down and managed to finish in one sitting involving a very late night! I come from Nottingham myself and took relish in recognising the names of streets that I walked down as a teenager. I eagerly await another Drew Cross book

Little Girl Lost
Little Girl Lost

4.0 out of 5 stars A damn good read!, 6 May 2013
This review is from: Little Girl Lost (Kindle Edition)
I couldn't put this book down, it makes. Change to read a crime novel that isn't in the vein of a Martina Cole novel

Page: 1 | 2