Profile for ilovechocolate > Reviews

Content by ilovechocolate

ilovechocolate (Dublin, Ireland)

ONE PIECE GN VOL 01 (CURR PTG) (C: 1-0-0)
ONE PIECE GN VOL 01 (CURR PTG) (C: 1-0-0)
by Eiichiro Oda

5.0 out of 5 stars One Piece is amazing!, 24 July 2013
One Piece is a manga about a boy called Luffy, who whats to become the pirate king and find the ultimate treasure "one piece". It is a story about his journeys and adventures along the road. The adventures always keep you on the edge of your seat and this is in my opinion one of the best mangas I have read.
The story of Luffy and his nakama (friends/crew mates) is one that you will fall in love with. It will make you laugh until you can't breath, have you shouting for joy.
The characters are well written and are very likable. The bonds between them will touch you. You will grow to love them and want them to succeed in every thing they do.
I would defiantly recommend it!
The only complaint I have is that one of the characters names is spelt "Zolo" when it is meant to be spelt "Zoro" but that is just me being picky.
Over all it is a great story that I would recommend to anyone!
Hope I helped!:)
Xx

Vampire Academy: Last Sacrifice (book 6)
Vampire Academy: Last Sacrifice (book 6)
by Richelle Mead

5.0 out of 5 stars ilovechocolate, 21 Aug. 2011
Does anyone know who the spin off series focuses on? And if you know when they are coming out I would be very happy! I know Sydney is one of them but i dont know who the other three are! And i know the first one is coming out around August! Again if anyone knows when they are coming out and who who the other three are i would be very glad if you'd tell me! Xx

The Hounds of the Morrigan
The Hounds of the Morrigan
by Pat O'Shea

2.0 out of 5 stars I dont really get it! :P, 18 July 2011
I didn't really get it to be honest! I got the book when i was 11 and I read the first part but I put it down for a few days and I never got back into it! I normally read books in the space of 4,5 days at tops! Sometimes 1 if it's really good! But there is something about the book that i just didn't get! I'm reading it now at the moment! (I have tried to read it a few times!) and it just puts me to sleep! I'm older now but i still don't get it! I don't think people who like Harry Potter will like the book as it says on the cover! (That's what made my bye the book in the first place) Maybe its not my kind of book or something! I don't know.... Either way I don't like it! But I'm sure there are people out there who do like it and think its brilliant! If your one of those people and your reading it then I'm sorry this is just my opinion! I know how annoying it can be when someone writes a bad review on a book you love and think is the best! Xx

Demon Apocalypse
Demon Apocalypse
by Darren Shan

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever, 15 April 2011
This review is from: Demon Apocalypse (Paperback)
I have read all of The Demonata series(including all of the Cirque du Freak series and a few more by Darren Shan). I love the type of writing he uses. My favorite charactor is Grubs, then it would be Bec, then it would be Kernal. Darren Shan along with Marcus Sedgwick, Derek Landy and Christopher Pike is the best author ever!(And I have read a LOT of books!!!)I would recommend to everyone who reads Darren Shan to look up the other authors I have mentioned. Derek Landy writes Skulldugery Pleasent, Christopher Pike writes The Last Vampire and Marcus Sedgwick writes White crow, The dark Hores, The Foreshadowing and a few more.

I LOVE The Demonata series and the Cirque du Freak series!!! I hope Darren Shan writes more books!!!

Skulduggery Pleasant 4 Books Pack Set Collection RRP £33.96 (1. Skulduggery Pleasant , 2. Playing with Fire , 3. The Faceless Ones , 4. Dark Days) (Skulduggery Pleasant)
by Derek Landy

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE SKULDUGGERY PLEASENT!!!, 26 Mar. 2011
Oh-my-god I LOVE Skulduggery Pleasant!!! I would recommend it to anyone who reads books by Darren Shan, Marcus Sedwick and Christopher Pike!!! I can't wait till the next ones comes out!!! In a way this review is pointless!!!:P:P:P because in the only one who has written a review!!!:P:P:P If someone is reading this review then take my advice and bye the books!!! I garritee you will love it!!! Don't know how to spell garintee!!!:P:P:P Xx