Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Eat Fat Get Thin: Eat As Much As You Like And Still Lose Weight!
Eat Fat Get Thin: Eat As Much As You Like And Still Lose Weight!
by Barry Groves

5.0 out of 5 stars So much more than pleasing!, 26 Jan 2011
I bought this book after seeing a work collegue who had lost four and a half stone, following this 'lifestyle'. I wanted to learn more about what seemed absolutely impossible. I read this book in two days as I could not put it down and was incredulous as to the facts. I began living the lifestyle straight away and am nothing short of gobsmacked at the results. I am losing weight at a steady rate, with no effort whatsoever. I am not hungry EVER! I feel happy and free and those agressive moodswings are a thing of the past. If I had been reading this review instead of writing it, I would be snorting with derision right now. This is the way I will eat from now on. I am just at the start of my weight loss journey after decades of 'dieting' but am confident that what I have learned from this book will be my weight loss answer. I am just grateful I found the right programme eventually. If you have ever been that invisible 'fat' person at the bar, waving that tenner at the barman whilst he constantly serves all the 'skinny minnies' then read this book and try this way of living (totally) Your life will change!