Profile for C. Anderson > Reviews

Content by C. Anderson

C. Anderson "CarolA" (South Coast UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
FLY London Women's Yat Boots Black Noir (Fantasy/Mousse Leopard Deep/Black) 6
FLY London Women's Yat Boots Black Noir (Fantasy/Mousse Leopard Deep/Black) 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and gorgeous, 17 Nov. 2015
Absolutely love these rather funky boots..... and they have been much admired by friends! Very comfy and I can walk round the shops all day in them. Perfect with any kind of leggings, jeans or trousers.

Fitflop Crush Suede Zip, Women's Boots, Black, 5 UK
Fitflop Crush Suede Zip, Women's Boots, Black, 5 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars True to size but too 'clumpy' for me., 30 Oct. 2015
After reading reviews I went for a size smaller than usual but it really was too small. In any case I found them a bit too clumpy for me so returned them.

Kipling Women's Gabbie Shoulder Bag K15255C72 Dark Auberg
Kipling Women's Gabbie Shoulder Bag K15255C72 Dark Auberg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great city break or day tripper, 27 May 2015
I love this bag - it is perfect for carry on, for day trips to London and for city breaks - very light, lots of pockets and enough room for brolly, water, guide book and all those other necessities of life. Also really love the colour - dark aubergine. I have another Kipling, the Syria which is a bit smaller and useful for the days when less is more.

Philip's Street Atlas Edinburgh and East Central Scotland: Spiral Edition
Philip's Street Atlas Edinburgh and East Central Scotland: Spiral Edition
by Philip's
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased this while looking to buy a property in Edinburgh ..., 25 April 2015
Purchased this while looking to buy a property in Edinburgh and this help us find our way around and totally fitted the bill.

Physicians Formula Matte Collection Quad Eyeshadow, Canyon Classics, 0.22 Ounce
Physicians Formula Matte Collection Quad Eyeshadow, Canyon Classics, 0.22 Ounce

5.0 out of 5 stars Colours are good basics - although I would like a bit more ..., 25 April 2015
First eyeshadow I have used for a long time that that does not make my eyes red and irritated. Colours are good basics - although I would like a bit more depth and warmth. Will be checking out their other colours. With my crinkly eyelids, matt is the only way to go! Am very pleased with this purchase

Easy Tarot: Learn to Read the Cards Once and for All!
Easy Tarot: Learn to Read the Cards Once and for All!
by Josephine Ellershaw
Edition: Cards

4.0 out of 5 stars Book very informative - cards not to my taste., 19 Dec. 2014
This book is really informative - however I do not like the cards that came with it - the illustrations are not clear, so not always easy to make out details. I prefer the classic Ryder Waite pack. However I have enjoyed the book and found it extremely useful - perfect for a complete beginner to study alone.

Cillit Bang Active Foam Soapscum and Shower 600 ml - Pack of 3
Cillit Bang Active Foam Soapscum and Shower 600 ml - Pack of 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleans tiles and grouting beautifully!, 19 Dec. 2014
Works really well - on tiles and on grouting..... has got rid of all the nasty yellow.

Fitflop Bijoo Sandals Grey UK Pewter 6 UK
Fitflop Bijoo Sandals Grey UK Pewter 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE FIT FLOPS, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Fitflop Bijoo Sandals Grey (Shoes)
..... in spite of their silly name! They are the most comfortable footwear I have ever worn and I do wear the sandals all through the summer. This particular model I had been lusting after for a while so when the price when down a little I could not resist - and they are lovely - just as shown in the picture, The go with everything in my wardrobe and the size 6/39 fits perfectly.

Q Connect 400x530mm Desk Mat - Transparent
Q Connect 400x530mm Desk Mat - Transparent

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for protecting a lovely old desk, 7 Feb. 2014
I had bought an old desk for the spare room which I had intended to paint, but the wood was beautiful that I decided to keep as is and then needed something to protect the top without disguising it too much and this definitely did the trick. Would have liked something even more transparent but this seems good value for money.

Mixed Size Stars Wall Art Decoration Window DIY Loose Sticker Decals (Purple, 104 Small Stars)
Offered by i.Lifeuk

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 7 Feb. 2014
I think this would be a good product for a nursery school or families with small children. I used them on my dining room windows at Christmas and it did give a nursery like effect. Also they were quite difficult to remove.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3