Profile for L. Dana > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Landon Tyler Metal Letter Holder - White
Landon Tyler Metal Letter Holder - White

5.0 out of 5 stars mail To open reminder!, 1 April 2014
This holder is now sitting in the entrance hall with all unopened mail. I have no excuse now not to file my papers in a timely fashion... I used to pile the mail and forget about it... sound familiar?! :)

Xavax 70 x 50 cm Laundry Net
Xavax 70 x 50 cm Laundry Net
Price: 4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Laundry net, 20 Mar 2014
Although this laundry net is the size I wanted, it is very thick so it might be good for washing but it takes a huge amount of space to store. If you don't lack space like I do, I would advise getting this laundry net, otherwise, try finding a thinner one.

Hikari Tropical Algae Wafers 82g
Hikari Tropical Algae Wafers 82g
Offered by Compact Compatibles
Price: 4.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wafers for bottom dwellers, 12 Mar 2014
My bottom feeders love these wafers. I think Hikari is the best brand for algae wafers. I have tried other brands and my fish weren't very enthousiatic at all. I put one in the tank every other day (cut in two halves to avoid fighting). the other day the bottom dwellers have to live with flake food fallen at the bottom of the tank or driftwood/algae.

BiOrb Red Colour Ball (x1)
BiOrb Red Colour Ball (x1)
Offered by Posh Pets
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Biorb balls, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: BiOrb Red Colour Ball (x1) (Misc.)
They are quite big but look great in the tank and are easy to clean. I am delighted (I have three!) Would recommend for decoration.

Esselte Pendaflex A4 Suspension Files - Blue (Pack of 25)(File dimensions 31x24cm)
Price: 16.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Great suspension files, 25 Feb 2014
I just got these files and they are exactly what I wanted. They fit A4 papers perfectly, they have a reinforced seem to make them sturdier. you can fit the flexitags on anywhere you like. I got them in 2 different colors to seperate home paperwork from work files. I am delighted.

J. Arthur bowers hydroleca ( Hydroleca - J. Arthur bowers hydroleca)
J. Arthur bowers hydroleca ( Hydroleca - J. Arthur bowers hydroleca)
Offered by Online Garden Centre
Price: 11.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Basic product but ever so useful, 5 Feb 2014
I use this product in all my potting mixes to improve humidity level and avoid the soil being too dense. It works great. I never tried planting using only this product though. I am sure it would work perfectly fine.

Philips Wake-Up Light HF3475/01 With Radio Alarm - White
Philips Wake-Up Light HF3475/01 With Radio Alarm - White
Price: 124.58

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful and pleasant, 5 Feb 2014
my only winge is that when the bulb will die, I will apparently have to throw the whole thing out. What a shame. Other than that, it's a great alarm clock (chirping little birds) and the light function is great in winter. It really makes my mornings easier when it's pitch black outside.

Lipobind Clinically Proven Fat Binder 60 Tablets
Lipobind Clinically Proven Fat Binder 60 Tablets

1.0 out of 5 stars didnt see a difference, 5 Feb 2014
honestly i dont recommend this item. I didnt see a difference and felt I had wasted my money. Would not buy again.

Draper DIY Series 09512 230mm Pocket Level
Draper DIY Series 09512 230mm Pocket Level
Price: 2.01

5.0 out of 5 stars great little level, 5 Feb 2014
I have had this level for a while, I use it all the time for my frames and other DIY projects. It fell a few times but it still works perfectly. I recommend this item.

Kenwood Chef and Major AT312 Citrus Press Attachment - 600ml
Kenwood Chef and Major AT312 Citrus Press Attachment - 600ml
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great juicer, 5 Feb 2014
I hesitated to buy this item for ages given the mixed reviews. iI finally took the plunge and I am delighted. I have no idea why other customers haven't been. I use it all the time and have had no issued. It juices very well, is easy to clean (dishwasher!). It is actually bigger than I expected but I think it's finally better. I recommend this juicer. It's the attachement I use the most on my Kenwood Chef.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7