Profile for Miss L D > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Lansinoh TheraPearl 3-in-1 Hot or Cold Breast Therapy
Lansinoh TheraPearl 3-in-1 Hot or Cold Breast Therapy

1.0 out of 5 stars useless gadget IMO, 30 Jun. 2015
This is the most hated product I ever bought on Amazon. My breasts were in agony when I started breastfeading and this product did nothing for me. If I wanted to use it cold then I had to put the inserts in the freezer and wait a long time to use them and then couldn't alternate warm/cold relief... Heated they were ok but it says to not leave them too long...so relief was very brief and not that great to be honest, I couldn't feel the warmth much as the heating instructions gave very low microwave times..... In the microwave, one of the inserts exploded when left 5 seconds more than suggested time. I had given birth a few days before I was absolutely exhausted... My fault fine but five seconds? The insert plastic is thinner than sandwich bags! I threw everything out, and good riddance!!!

TRAVEL BABY CHANGING MAT PORTABLE FOLDING WATERPROOF 8 COLOURS TO CHOOSE NEW (Black)
Offered by TheLittles24

4.0 out of 5 stars Good changing mat, 30 Jun. 2015
I think this is a great little mat and yes it's not huge but baby fits on it so it's fine (plus: the bigger, the bulkier to carry around) and the mat is easy to clean. my only tiny winge is the folding system: rolling takes time (& is annoying!) compared to folding so I would have just put the straps so as to enable a folding system. I would recommend and buy this product again.

Bébé-Jou 72 x 44 cm Comfort Dresscushion Changing Pad (Silver Stars)
Bébé-Jou 72 x 44 cm Comfort Dresscushion Changing Pad (Silver Stars)

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm delighted with this changing mat, 23 Jun. 2015
I'm delighted with this changing mat: the baby stays in place even when wriggling around. It's very washable. I'm happy!

The Bettersleep Company Luxury 200tc Percale Cotton Blend 14" (36cm) Extra Deep Fitted Sheet Double (Burgundy)
Offered by The Better Sleep Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice sheets, 4 April 2015
Great product. Having read the other reviews, I washed the sheets once before use and added white vinegar to the softener dispenser (instead of softener). Result is the sheets are lovely and the color is not running.
I have a very thick mattress and these sheets fit perfectly. thumbs up thank you!!

The Better Sleep Company Luxury 200tc Percale Cotton Blend Square Euro Pillowcase Pair 26"x26" (65cmx65cm) (Burgundy)
Offered by The Better Sleep Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice sheets, 4 April 2015

Catherine Lansfield Stag King Quiltset - Multi
Catherine Lansfield Stag King Quiltset - Multi

4.0 out of 5 stars I'd happily pay more for a better quality version but that's ..., 4 April 2015
I looooove this set. 4 stars because:
1) the sheets are paper thin so yes they're cheap but there is a reason. I'd happily pay more for a better quality version but that's just me
2) you have to find your own fitted sheet and/or rectangular pillowcases to match the set which is honestly annoying (I got deep red from another brand and it works well together but it took time to find)

KHOMO iPad Mini / iPad Mini Retina / iPad Mini 3 Case - DUAL Black Super Slim Cover with Rubberized back and Smart Feature (Built-in magnet for sleep / wake feature) For Apple iPad MINI 1 / 2 / 3 Tablet
Offered by ElectroStore SL

5.0 out of 5 stars way better than Apple's Ipad cover, 4 April 2015
This product is awesome and WAY better than the VERY expensive Apple version which I owned for a year. I would never buy an Apple cover again, I was so appalled with the last two I had (2 different models on an Ipad 2 and an Ipad mini). I definitely recommend the KHOMO cover (better quality and way cheaper than Apple)

Hozelock Aquadeco Globes (Pack of 3)
Hozelock Aquadeco Globes (Pack of 3)

1.0 out of 5 stars Really not a product I would recommend, 10 Feb. 2015
Got reimbursed as I got red,orange and yellow globes - they were hideous in the plants. On top of that they are made of glass - and rather thin glass too - so fragile. The globes are very hard to put in the soil if it's compact (but at least the object serves it's purpose - don't force or the globe will break!) if easy to poke in the earth, the water runs out instantaneously making the product useless! Lastly, soil will eventually get in the globe so it's even uglier. Pointless.

LaserJet Pro M175a 100 colour All-in-One Printer (Print, Scan, Copy)
LaserJet Pro M175a 100 colour All-in-One Printer (Print, Scan, Copy)

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect for home use, 10 Feb. 2015
No wifi otherwise super

Kenwood AT340 Slicer/Shredder Attachment for Kenwood Chef
Kenwood AT340 Slicer/Shredder Attachment for Kenwood Chef
Offered by Lakeland

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me!, 10 Feb. 2015
This is the only ken wood attachment I don't use and don't like. It's just not practical, it takes a huge amount of drawer space and it's not even that good at grating!! Would really not recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9