Profile for Miss L D > Reviews

Content by Miss L D

Miss L D (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
The Bettersleep Company Luxury 200tc Percale Cotton Blend 14" (36cm) Extra Deep Fitted Sheet Double (Burgundy)
Offered by The Better Sleep Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice sheets, 4 April 2015
Great product. Having read the other reviews, I washed the sheets once before use and added white vinegar to the softener dispenser (instead of softener). Result is the sheets are lovely and the color is not running.
I have a very thick mattress and these sheets fit perfectly. thumbs up thank you!!

The Better Sleep Company Luxury 200tc Percale Cotton Blend Square Euro Pillowcase Pair 26"x26" (65cmx65cm) (Burgundy)
Offered by The Better Sleep Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice sheets, 4 April 2015

Catherine Lansfield Stag King Quiltset - Multi
Catherine Lansfield Stag King Quiltset - Multi

4.0 out of 5 stars I'd happily pay more for a better quality version but that's ..., 4 April 2015
I looooove this set. 4 stars because:
1) the sheets are paper thin so yes they're cheap but there is a reason. I'd happily pay more for a better quality version but that's just me
2) you have to find your own fitted sheet and/or rectangular pillowcases to match the set which is honestly annoying (I got deep red from another brand and it works well together but it took time to find)

KHOMO iPad Mini / iPad Mini Retina / iPad Mini 3 Case - DUAL Black Super Slim Cover with Rubberized back and Smart Feature (Built-in magnet for sleep / wake feature) For Apple iPad MINI 1 / 2 / 3 Tablet
Offered by ElectroStore SL

5.0 out of 5 stars way better than Apple's Ipad cover, 4 April 2015
This product is awesome and WAY better than the VERY expensive Apple version which I owned for a year. I would never buy an Apple cover again, I was so appalled with the last two I had (2 different models on an Ipad 2 and an Ipad mini). I definitely recommend the KHOMO cover (better quality and way cheaper than Apple)

Hozelock Aquadeco Globes (Pack of 3)
Hozelock Aquadeco Globes (Pack of 3)

1.0 out of 5 stars Really not a product I would recommend, 10 Feb. 2015
Got reimbursed as I got red,orange and yellow globes - they were hideous in the plants. On top of that they are made of glass - and rather thin glass too - so fragile. The globes are very hard to put in the soil if it's compact (but at least the object serves it's purpose - don't force or the globe will break!) if easy to poke in the earth, the water runs out instantaneously making the product useless! Lastly, soil will eventually get in the globe so it's even uglier. Pointless.

LaserJet Pro M175a 100 colour All-in-One Printer (Print, Scan, Copy)
LaserJet Pro M175a 100 colour All-in-One Printer (Print, Scan, Copy)

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect for home use, 10 Feb. 2015
No wifi otherwise super

Kenwood AT340 Slicer/Shredder Attachment for Kenwood Chef
Kenwood AT340 Slicer/Shredder Attachment for Kenwood Chef

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me!, 10 Feb. 2015
This is the only ken wood attachment I don't use and don't like. It's just not practical, it takes a huge amount of drawer space and it's not even that good at grating!! Would really not recommend.

Home Defence Ant Stop! Granules
Home Defence Ant Stop! Granules

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 10 Feb. 2015
Worked for me, the ants were gone after a day or two. The fight had lasted for two/three months with natural products but the ants kept coming back in my apartment- nightmare -
A word of warning : there are enough granules to last me three lives and more.... I wish they made a cheaper version with a small amount of granules. Otherwise delighted

Sensor Light
Sensor Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product!, 10 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Sensor Light (Baby Product)
It's great in a corridor or baby bedroom to avoid being in total darkness. It's sensitive enough to light so does switch off when it should.

Mad Dogs
Mad Dogs
Dvd

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 23 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Mad Dogs (Amazon Instant Video)
not my cup of tea at all although i like the cast

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8