Profile for Miss L D > Reviews

Content by Miss L D

Miss L D (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Ella's Kitchen The Purple One Organic Smoothie Fruits 90 g (Pack of 12)
Ella's Kitchen The Purple One Organic Smoothie Fruits 90 g (Pack of 12)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the best but baby likes it!, 7 Feb. 2016
It's ok : Baby likes it but it tastes only of over ripe banana to me. Ella makes much nicer sweet pouches than this one in my opinion but as long as baby eats it, fine!!

Munchkin Soft Tip Spoons
Munchkin Soft Tip Spoons

5.0 out of 5 stars Great spoons, 9 Jan. 2016
I bought these on sale for £1.99 from Sainsbury's. I have used them from day 1 and still use them now. They're fantastic! I have one in my diaper bag, one at grandma's and four at home. I think they are great value for money, the colors are lovely (no discolouration with use whatsoever), they wash very easily and they fit their purpose: feed baby easily! I would recommend these spoons to everyone (even for weaning honestly - I'm not sure why softer spoons would be better and it would mean buying spoons for a few weeks - no way!)

Gro Gro-Egg Room Thermometer
Gro Gro-Egg Room Thermometer

3.0 out of 5 stars Rating change (lower rating), 9 Jan. 2016
I had put 4 stars but lowered my rating to 3 as the temperature doesn't seem very accurate :-( on paper it's great: you plug it and it gives you the temperature of the room. That's all it does - or does it? I have used 3 different thermometers (BT video monitor, Philips Avent thermometer and Gro Egg) and the Gro Egg is off 1 out of 3 times. I have no idea why. (It's always in the same place) If it's not reliable I can't use... So it's there still plugged in but I don't look at it anymore, too bad.

Philips AVENT SCH550/20 Bath and Room Thermometer
Philips AVENT SCH550/20 Bath and Room Thermometer

5.0 out of 5 stars Good thermometer, 9 Jan. 2016
Great little thermometer, it seems accurate (unlike the Gro Egg) we use it for the bath and sometimes to check the temperature in baby's bedroom as the gro egg always seems off.

BT Video Baby Monitor 7500 Lightshow
BT Video Baby Monitor 7500 Lightshow

5.0 out of 5 stars Great monitor!!, 6 Dec. 2015
I really like this baby monitor, it was recommended to me and I am delighted I took the advice to purchase it. The image -night & day- is great. The monitor is easy to use and offers many different options. My son loves the light show. We don't use the music much because my son likes is Ewan the sheep but we do use the night light. The light show, light and music can be turned off/on independently and remotely or can be set to turn off automatically with a timer - it's great!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Rhino Toys Oball with Rattle (1 supplied, colours may vary)
Rhino Toys Oball with Rattle (1 supplied, colours may vary)

2.0 out of 5 stars And of course I got a pink one <fuming>, 11 Oct. 2015
Why would you make a pink ball of you want to send random colours out to your customers?! It's idiotic frankly. Parents get upset and the toy looses stars unnecessarily. I have a son and I am fuming. That said, the toy itself is enjoyable for my 5 month old: It's good for his hand coordination and attention.

HiPP Organic Combiotic First Infant Milk 1 From Birth Onwards (Case of 4 x 800g boxes, total 8 sachets)

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby likes it, happy mom, 11 Oct. 2015
Great formula milk. My Baby has had no problems adjusting to it (he likes Aptamil as well)I don't like the hipp cardboard box it's way to messy so I transfer the powder to a plastic container . The hipp plastic box exists but I use another one as I thought I shouldn't have to pay for it given the huge quantities of formula I buy :-/ lame huh!

Bibbles Bandana Bibs - Simply Blue 4 Pack
Bibbles Bandana Bibs - Simply Blue 4 Pack
Offered by Bibbles

5.0 out of 5 stars I am super impressed, 2 Oct. 2015
Okay so I thought I'd buy a few and make the next ones myself...I see a lot no problem... Well... These are REALLY well made with great fabrics, good design (one fabric is slightly bigger than the other which creates a pleat that can be tucked under baby's chin: smart thinking) and sewn with an over locker which makes the bib look incredibly well finished... Conclusion: I can't compete!!!! Well done ladies, fine work. I will be back to buy more!

SELF ADHESIVE FOAM WEATHER STRIP 2 PACK WINDOWS/ DOORS
SELF ADHESIVE FOAM WEATHER STRIP 2 PACK WINDOWS/ DOORS
Offered by nonstopbargain

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not stick, 2 Oct. 2015
Did not stick: Went in the bin (100% unused!) . Avoid, terrible product

Philips SCF721/20 Avent Baby Food Storage Cups 180/240 ml - Pack of 20
Philips SCF721/20 Avent Baby Food Storage Cups 180/240 ml - Pack of 20

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little pots, 2 Oct. 2015
Great little pots/lids, I just wish Avent included the pen to write on the pots! They wash easily and don't drip in my diaper bag. Good stuff

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11