Profile for Miss L D > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Halilit Baby's First Birthday Band Musical Instrument Gift Set
Halilit Baby's First Birthday Band Musical Instrument Gift Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for 1 YO, 7 July 2016
My baby got this for his first birthday and he adores playing with the instruments. Great set - we never listened to the Cd though -

Munchkin Soft Rim Shampoo rinser Blue
Munchkin Soft Rim Shampoo rinser Blue
Offered by Kids ABC

4.0 out of 5 stars Good item - price on Amazon is off, 1 July 2016
Great shampoo rinser - baby plays with it in the bath - no problem. WARNING: I bought it for £2 at Sainsbury and it's not worth more!!! Amazon's £8 is offensive.

Tallon Just To Say Kids Birthday Card (Box of 10)
Tallon Just To Say Kids Birthday Card (Box of 10)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 3 May 2016
Great cards and excellent value for money. Most of the cards are beautiful... the bear ones get my veto though hence the 4 stars. Given the price tag, they're worth buying. the envelopes aren't great but it really doesn't bother me.

Jollein 518-507-00026 Fitted Sheet  Double Interlock Jersey 190gsm (60 x 120 cm, Grey)
Jollein 518-507-00026 Fitted Sheet Double Interlock Jersey 190gsm (60 x 120 cm, Grey)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful product, 25 April 2016
I find the other reviews disheartening. The search engine makes a mistake and the product gets bashed when it's actually a lovely fitted sheet - for a cot bed and it's clearly stated for 120 X 60 but maybe it wasn't before. If you are after a dark grey cot sheet buy this one - no problem!
The quality is great (thick material and quite stretchy) and I love the dark grey colour.

Halilit Single Maracito (Assorted Colors)
Halilit Single Maracito (Assorted Colors)
Offered by Home & Nursery

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 25 April 2016
My son adores these! I got him two and he can't get enough of them!

Jollein 510_0040 Fitted Sheet Cotton (60 x 120 cm, Grey)
Jollein 510_0040 Fitted Sheet Cotton (60 x 120 cm, Grey)

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid very bad quality, 25 April 2016
I asked for a refund: this is my third Jollein cotton fitted sheet and it has none of the qualities of the others! It arrived super wrinkled, very thin material and not stretchy. I'm even wondering if this is a fake, it's just to such low standards. I have the brown and the dark grey fitted sheets and they are both lovely material (stretchy no wrinkles nice colours and no fading after wash)

Minene Large Storage Basket with Grey Chevron - star storage baskets, round storage baskets, large fabric storage basket - great for toy storage, kids storage and as a laundry hamper

5.0 out of 5 stars Great but do check price!, 17 Mar. 2016
Great toy basket, holds up well. Nicely made. Paid £19 (on Amazon)

10 PACK OF BABY HANGERS BLUE
10 PACK OF BABY HANGERS BLUE
Offered by 1stopbabystore

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect hangers for baby clothes, 21 Feb. 2016
These are great hangers. I have 2 sets and bought them ages ago and they're still like new. I wonder what people could find wrong with them!

Legler 2020289†-†PERCUSSION TAMBOURINE†-†Ladybird
Legler 2020289†-†PERCUSSION TAMBOURINE†-†Ladybird

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, 20 Feb. 2016
My son got this for Xmas and we both loved playing with it but it broke today - out of the blue - the baby's figure just went through the ladybird... For the price, I'm fuming :-(

MAM Baby Bottle with Fast Flow Teat (330 ml, Pack of 4, Blue)
MAM Baby Bottle with Fast Flow Teat (330 ml, Pack of 4, Blue)
Offered by BabySecurity

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bottles - happy baby, 11 Feb. 2016
We always used MAM and these are the first anti colic ones we get now that baby is older and they are great. They contain 330 ml and are delivered with fast flow teats (size 3) we use both size 2 and 3 depending on what baby is drinking: for formula milk, size 2 and for thicker liquids like soups or formula with baby rice: size 3.
We wash the bottles in the dishwasher. I'm not sure if that's recommended though but it works just fine!

At 7.99£ for 4, I HIGHLY recommend getting these. We got 8 so as to not wash bottles every two minutes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12