Profile for Mr. M. Hatton > Reviews

Content by Mr. M. Hatton

Mr. M. Hatton "Pearl Necklace" (Yorkshire, Uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars T-Shirt, 9 Jun 2009
The material is thinner than i would have liked, and the headhole is over large, but the design is good quality. I just wish i'd bought the L instead of the XL!

Leeds (Pevsner Architectural Guides: City Guides)
Leeds (Pevsner Architectural Guides: City Guides)
by Susan Wrathmell

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Guiding!, 9 Jun 2009
A very rewarding book, that brings Pevsners buildings upto date, with useful routes around the city.

The Gold Experience
The Gold Experience

5.0 out of 5 stars 319, 21 Jan 2008
This review is from: The Gold Experience (Audio CD)
I want the cd, but it's so hard to find. Loved this album since 95'. I have it still on cassette, but it's starting to die, plus i cant play it in my car. Its got an infectious sound, really funky.

Championship Manager 03/04
Championship Manager 03/04

5.0 out of 5 stars I cud be addicted, 3 April 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I actually bought this game in 2004, having decided to upgrade from CM 00/01. The year is now 2007, and following my computer crashing i have finaaly stopped playing it... that's how addicted to i have been. To put it in to context i printed out my final team sheet for Liverpool on 30.9.16., top of the League having won the Champions League 3 times consectively, the super cup twice, and the Premiership 4 times in a row (i even consider myself suitable for the England managers job.. sadly Steve McLaren beat me to it!)

Now i thought, it must be time to upgrade again but having read the reviews for CM 5, CM 2005 & CM 2006, i wonder whether i should just reinstall my game again. Here's hoping that CM 2007 is going to be better.

In short, this a truely addictive game: i'd buy it again if i had to!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4