Profile for CaraLou > Reviews

Purely Essential Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) 10ml
Purely Essential Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) 10ml
Offered by Purely Essential

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 23 May 2016
Really high quality oil, very reasonably priced.

Bosch SP21/18S Set Of Wiper Blades
Bosch SP21/18S Set Of Wiper Blades

5.0 out of 5 stars No squeaks, 4 May 2016
Easy to attach, soundless action - no squeaking! Much cheaper on Amazon than other places.

Alba Botanica Deodorant Stick, Tea Tree 0.5 Oz
Alba Botanica Deodorant Stick, Tea Tree 0.5 Oz
Offered by OTCFORYOU

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 4 May 2016
Very effective, no aluminium or other nasty ingredients, goes on nicely and lasts a long time, no odour when sweating. I've bought the full size one now as I was so impressed.

Aubrey Organics Colour Me Natural Dye D Brown 115ml
Aubrey Organics Colour Me Natural Dye D Brown 115ml
Offered by Natural is Better

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for condition; no good for grey, 4 May 2016
Complete waste of time for grey hair, did not colour even one strand! The reason I gave 3 stars is the condition of my hair afterwards was lovely, so it felt like although it didn't colour my greys at all, at least my hair had a conditioning treatment.Since using this I've read other stuff which says you can leave henna on for 3 hours, so maybe this would have made a difference as I only did 2 hours (following these instructions).

A'kin Purely Revitalising Anti Age Night Creme 50ml
A'kin Purely Revitalising Anti Age Night Creme 50ml
Offered by Venture Blue

1.0 out of 5 stars Expensive rubbish, 26 Feb. 2016
Bought this from a different site, but felt compelled to review it. Despite it's claims, the fine lines on my forehead looked much worse after using this for a few weeks, does not hydrate the skin well at all. I gave up and switched back to my other moisturizer and there is already a visible improvement at about a third of the price of this product.

Vegetarian Quick & Easy - Under 15 Minutes: (100 Simple Natural Food Recipes) (Weight Maintenance & Low Fat Lifestyle) (Vegetarian Weight Loss) (Special ... & Vegetarian Recipes Collection Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 2 Feb. 2016
Some good ideas, but not the healthiest recipes I've ever seen. I liked the breakfast recipes though.

United Colors of Benetton Women's 108KD1392 Cashmere Blend Round Neck Long Sleeve Jumper, Pink (Fuchsia), X-Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 2 Feb. 2016
Lovely colour, really great quality jumper. Very reasonable price for a cashmere blend.

Benetton Women's 1002D4073 Plain V-Neck Long Sleeve Jumper, Black, X-Small
Benetton Women's 1002D4073 Plain V-Neck Long Sleeve Jumper, Black, X-Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 2 Feb. 2016
Lovely soft wool, looks expensive but such a reasonable price! A classic jumper which will keep you warm.

Eggsnow Toeless Breathable Yoga Socks and Gloves Set, Non Slip Grip with White Silicone Dots-Black
Offered by Camera Mall

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 21 Jan. 2016
Often when doing challenging sequences my hands would get very sweaty and I was unable to get a good grip on the mat in position.These have definitely improved my yoga performance. Often when doing challenging sequences my hands would get very sweaty and I was unable to get a good grip on the mat in positions such as plank and down dog. I would worry constantly about slipping and hurting myself which affected my confidence when doing more intense yoga. I imagine these would be brilliant when doing hot or Bikram yoga where sweating is an issue.

BetterYou MultiVit Multi Vitamin Daily Oral Spray 25ml A B C D Folic Acid - 160 Sprays - 40 Day supply
Offered by Blukoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge fan!, 21 Nov. 2015
I am a huge fan of better you products, and this one is no exception. From reading the other reviews I was expecting the taste to be unbearable - it's not! It's not the most pleasant thing I've ever tasted, but it's really not that bad. The taste comes from the Biotin and Iodine in the formula which are substances beneficial for health, so I can definitely live with it to get the benefits. It's so much better to take vitamins this way than through a capsule, and if you're pushed for time in the morning you don't need to eat before you take it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11