Profile for Pandacorn > Reviews

Wreck This Journal Everywhere: To Create Is to Destroy
Wreck This Journal Everywhere: To Create Is to Destroy
by Keri Smith

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for those who commute, 18 Jan. 2015
Nice and pocket sized! You now have the ability to create your own ways to "wreck" it. Really good fun for those who commute and want to express their creativity.

Skip Hop Speed Skipping Rope - Pink, 2.8m
Skip Hop Speed Skipping Rope - Pink, 2.8m

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 18 Jan. 2015
Very good quality and light-weight.

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass series Book 1)
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars SO, SO GOOD! Amazing!, 18 Jan. 2015
I cannot say enough good things about this book! The characters were really engaging and interesting, especially the boys! Selena is also a great character and a bad-a** assassin. The pacing and plot of this story was just right. Without giving too much away. This story is about Selena and she's been chosen to compete to become the kings champion, along with other assassins. They all have to compete to see who wins. Think of The Hunger Games but not as brutal! Really enjoyed it and I think it's a must for anyone that loves YA, or Fantasy!

The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle Book 1)
The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story and concept!, 18 Jan. 2015
Excellent book and very engaging characters, especially Gansey, Blue and Adam! The pacing and plot of this book was really good, towards the end it had me on edge! It was a really good story and I really felt involved in it! I really enjoyed this and bought the next book in the series. A Must for YA lovers!

The 5th Wave: The Infinite Sea (Book 2)
The 5th Wave: The Infinite Sea (Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but short!, 18 Jan. 2015
I did enjoy this very much, however it was a little bit on the short side compared to The 5th Wave! But it was nice to know a lot more about the characters. Can't wait for the next book!

Stories in the Stars: An Atlas of Constellations
Stories in the Stars: An Atlas of Constellations
by Susanna Hislop

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 18 Jan. 2015
Beautifully made and the stories are very enlightening. Each story has a different style and they are very interesting, a definite MUST for those who are interested in constellations and stars, but who also love a good story.

SAMAR® - Premium Quality Tempered-Glass Screen Protector for New iPhone 6 [GLASS.X Series SLIM] (0.23mm) Ultra Thin [4.7-inch Screen Display] Lightweight Rounded Edge Hardness up to 9H (harder than a knife) - Includes Microfiber Cleaning Cloth, Dust Remover and Home button Key
Offered by Case Specialist

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Protection!, 18 Jan. 2015
Excellent! I dropped my phone with one of these on, the protector cracked, but the phone screen stayed perfectly intact! I will mention I also had a case on my phone too. I dropped it, it bounced twice and landed face down on concrete. I feel that this protector is well worth the money I bought a second one to replace the cracked one. I do recommend it. much, much cheaper than replacing a phone screen!

Case-Mate Creatures Koala Case for Apple iPhone 6
Case-Mate Creatures Koala Case for Apple iPhone 6

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but too big for phone, 18 Jan. 2015
This case does not offer good protection for the phone. It's very loose, and over time since I bought it, its become even more so especially around the top.

Love and Decay Omnibus: Season One (Episodes 1-12)
Love and Decay Omnibus: Season One (Episodes 1-12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sooooo gooood!, 28 April 2014
I'm not a zombie fan, but this series sold me 100% as with all of Higginson's books you're completely hooked from the start, you fall in love with the male characters (even the ones you're not supposed to!) and you relate to the female ones! The story is very fast paced and there's a lot of action.

I love Regan and Hayley - two bad a** besties. Some episodes are written from other character's perspectives too which really switches it up and makes you enjoy them even more! :] This my favourite book series HANDS DOWN! :]

Really recommend it, ESPECIALLY if you don't like zombies like I didn't!

Love and Decay Episode Eleven: Season 1 (Love and Decay, Season 1 Book 11)
Love and Decay Episode Eleven: Season 1 (Love and Decay, Season 1 Book 11)

5.0 out of 5 stars SO GOOD!, 10 April 2014
Every episode is soooo good! This is hands down one of my favourite book series of all time! Love it! :]

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5