Profile for J. Cran > Reviews

Suunto Dual Belt Heart Rate Monitor - Black
Suunto Dual Belt Heart Rate Monitor - Black
Offered by altonsports- Run and Fitness Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Suunto Dual Comfort Belt - Great!, 10 Mar. 2011
The Suunto Dual Comfort Belt was a necessary purchase after the belt that came with my t3c broke. It was the longer hard plastic one.
The Dual Comfort is a lot more comfortable, easy to pick up a heart rate, is water resistant.
There are article online stating that they break too but as yet I haven't had a problem. (3 months of 3 times a week usage).

Nikon D5000 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens Kit (12.3MP) 2.7 inch LCD
Nikon D5000 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens Kit (12.3MP) 2.7 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DSLR for intermediate user, 3 Feb. 2010
I got this Nikon D5000 yesterday and I have to say I'm impressed. I used a 35mm SLR for black and white stuff up until now, with the occasional use of a digital compact (Panasonic Lumix). I wasn't overly impressed with the quality from the panasonic but it was small so I forgave it..!

The Nikon D5000 though is a very good camera, the contrals are fairly intuitive, though do read the good manual if you're stuck on something, it helps! The quality of the images is good so far, only done night stuff but it handles very well and portraits are looking very good so far!

It's controls are good, I even managed to use it with gloves (in the cold Scottish weather!).

I'll update this in a few days I think, bit of a honeymoon stage at the moment...!