Profile for Daniel > Reviews

Daniel

York Close Grip Tri/Curl Combi Bar
York Close Grip Tri/Curl Combi Bar

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 24 May 2014
I was looking for a different barbell to do barbell curls, I already have a straight bar, which is the normal one, but that does your wrists in and it is much harder to do proper curls. The work close grip bar can be used for doing tricep curls, bi cep curls and you can use it for the inner biceps and outer biceps. So, it's multi functional. Also, the bar on it's own has a very good weight, so you already start off with about 5kg weight before adding any weights to the bar. I find this bar works very well for me and i would recommend anyone to buy this bar, if anybody needs help with deciding to buy this product just ask me a question and i will respond as soon as possible.

Invero® USB Crystal Blue Light 3 Cooling Cooler Fans ideal for Laptops, Notebooks, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, DVD / Blu-Ray Players - Simple Plug & Play via USB Supplied (No Power Adaptor Required)
Offered by Invero

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 24 May 2014
I think this cooling fan is a very good edition to my gadgets. I bought this to use with my ps4 and it is really good, my ps4 fits perfectly on the fan and i can plug the usb from the fan into the ps4 so when its on, the fan turns on automatically and it keeps my console cool and elevated from my table surface. Brilliant product

Although, it does feel a bit flimsy, it definitley supports the console properly and cant slip off as there are rubber bits at each corner, so it keeps the console firmly in position.

Vans Mens Kress Low-Top
Vans Mens Kress Low-Top
Price: £23.80 - £68.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Vans Mens Kress Low-Top (Shoes)
I was looking to buy another pair of Vans, as i already had a pair of the blue camo vans and a pair of fully black vans which are a different type which are a bit small. So i was looking for the vans kress type which is more like a trainer than the original ones but thats what i prefer because they are better for rain and damp conditions. I bought the chequers/neutral grey/ ocean type about a week ago. When i got them in a fast time, i tried them on and they fit perfectly and i will definitely buy another colour because the size is also perfect for my feet.

The Marshall Mathers LP 2
The Marshall Mathers LP 2
Offered by davehopetrading

5.0 out of 5 stars Well, Eminem is just brilliant and so is amazon, 19 Mar 2014
Ok, so i purchased this cd along with every other album released by eminem (about 12 of them) in cd format because i usually download them, but I wanted to actually spend money on Eminems' albums because I thought he deserves it. The service from amazon was once again, very good, i received all my items before the date it was due and all of the cd's were in perfect condition, i have now listened to all of the cd's and I can safely say it was worth the money. And the reason to why I bought hard cd copies was just the fact that it's nice to open the cd and just have a hard copy to look at!!!