Profile for Bruce > Reviews

Content by Bruce

Bruce

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 (Discontinued)
Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 (Discontinued)
Offered by Imager Plus 2

5.0 out of 5 stars I got goosebumps., 17 Mar. 2014
After about a year of playing with a £20 headset I finally upgraded to these. I fired up Titanfall and it sounded so amazing that it gave me goosebumps. The build quality is also great and its very comfortable on my head. The range it pretty great too.

Asus Xonar DGX 5.1 Sound Card (PCI Express 1.0, Smart Volume Normalizer, Xear 3D Virtual Speaker Shifter, Magic Voice)

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent enough., 1 Feb. 2014
This is quite a good sound card, they can be buggy as a lot of people including myself have received broken cards. Amazon replaced it and it has been working well since. The sound is great and so is the surround sound, my only problem is when i am gaming I get a buzzing sound through my headset, I have tried it with 3 different types of headphones, moved my graphics card an sound card further away from each other but still no matter what I get a buzzing sound. Anyway i am only using this until I can buy a better one, so yeah it is quite good for its price but not something you would permanently use ( for me anyway).

Roccat Kave Solid 5.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset
Roccat Kave Solid 5.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh., 19 Jan. 2014
Tried with a few different sound cards and with all of them I got constant static. The sound is decent but it feels like the cushions are made from rocks, my head was in pain after long usage times. Another problem is the cables, they tangle up and annoy me so much.