Profile for Bok > Reviews

FCUK Friction Her For Women 100ml Eau De Parfum Spray
FCUK Friction Her For Women 100ml Eau De Parfum Spray
Offered by Online Beauty Buys

1.0 out of 5 stars give this a miss, 3 Sep 2014
Definitely not what I expected but that is the risk you run buying without smelling, smelt cheap and didn't last long on the skin. Edt at best, quite a sickly smell and not a strong enough coconut scent. Was hoping for a nice tropical scent similar to Estee Lauder' Bronze Goddess but alas this was not the case. Expensive bathroom freshener at best I am afraid.

The Long Silence of Mario Salviati
The Long Silence of Mario Salviati
by Etienne Van Heerden

5.0 out of 5 stars Mysterious book, 17 Dec 2007
I highly recommend this book, although I read it a couple of years back I still remember the mystery and intrigue I felt while reading it.
I admit it took a push to get into it but it was worthwhile.
A fantastic book from a fantastic South African author!

Schizophrenic
Schizophrenic
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars This should have been no.1 in the UK, 24 Nov 2006
This review is from: Schizophrenic (Audio CD)
This album seriously rocks, every single song is fantastic. I can play it all the way through and I never have gotten sick of it. There are beautiful ballads and the standout dance tracks as well as just feel good songs. Its a sexy album from a sexy artist who deserves a heck of alot more credit then he currently receives. JC Chasez can sing and write and though I love Justin Timberlakes music, JC wins on the vocal side, he is a fantastic singer and even from the Nsync days he stood out as the best.

Nomvula
Nomvula
Offered by AbundaTrade

5.0 out of 5 stars You have to give Freahly Ground a listen, 24 Nov 2006
This review is from: Nomvula (Audio CD)
Beautiful music! Everybody who I have played this album to loves it, it gets us all dancing. 'I'd like' is simply stunning. This CD is full of the excitement of Africa so people go buy it because you will not be disappointed

Doo Be Doo [2 Track CD]
Doo Be Doo [2 Track CD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic feel good song!, 24 Nov 2006
This review is from: Doo Be Doo [2 Track CD] (Audio CD)
Absolutely love Freshly Ground, amazingly talented band! The beautiful voice of Zolani dominates this track and it really puts you in a good mood. And of course they are Proudly Southern African!!!