Profile for D. Yendley > Reviews

Content by D. Yendley

D. Yendley (Greater Manchester)

How We Invented Freedom & Why It Matters
How We Invented Freedom & Why It Matters
by Daniel Hannan

5.0 out of 5 stars A model for a historical textbook for schools, 4 Mar. 2014
Byronome, in the comment above, neatly describes this book as "a consistent narrative of British history that is convincing, as well as uplifting". During our history lessons at school, none of us were offered any kind of unifying analysis like this. Daniel Hannan's book should be the model for a new school textbook which will teach fundamentals essential for an understanding of the country that we live in - ideas that we have previously been left ignorant of.

Braun Oral-B EB20-4 Precision Clean Replacement Rechargeable Toothbrush Heads (Pack of 4) (Packaging May Vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toothbrush, 28 Dec. 2013
This is An excellent toothbrush and I was pleased when my dentist told me that I was doing things better.

NETGEAR XAVB1301-100UKS 200 Mbps Mini Powerline ( 1 item)
NETGEAR XAVB1301-100UKS 200 Mbps Mini Powerline ( 1 item)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gave excellent Wi Fi access, 28 Dec. 2013
Gave excellent Wi Fi access in a part of the house where no signal reached previously. I would like to add an additional point in another room but I don't find that Netgear gives any advice on fitting an extra one.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)

5.0 out of 5 stars has become my nightly bedtime reading, 28 Dec. 2013
This has become my nightly bedtime reading. I spent a long time considering more expensive alternatives, but this gives me all I need for bedtime reading.

TuneUp Utilities 2013: 3 User (PC)
TuneUp Utilities 2013: 3 User (PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent support for my computers, 28 Dec. 2013
Excellent support for my computers, but I was exasperated on receiving it to discover that I had failed to realise that it was out of date as the 2014 version was on sale.