Profile for JJKimbleston > Reviews

Plastic Head Judge Dredd Emo Kids Men's T-Shirt
Plastic Head Judge Dredd Emo Kids Men's T-Shirt
Price: £8.13 - £15.99

3.0 out of 5 stars 1 problem, 1 Nov 2012
Firslty I like the t-shirt.

However I have one issue. The printing is quite heavy, which adds to the effect, but it also sticks to my skin through the t-shirt and feel very uncomfortable. This can't be right can it???

I have plenty of printed t-shirts but have never had this issue before.

I could wash it to see if it sorts out this issue but then I would lose the right to return it.

I'll prbably just avoid this seller in future.

Netgear Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender
Netgear Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Waste of Time and Money, 10 Mar 2011
I bought this as I have the same problem as many. My router is in the front of the flat and my office is in the back. I didn't want to drag an ethernet cable through the flat but now I wish I had. I bought this product purely based on the review and some research.

I was told it is easy to set up and initially it appeared to be the case. Straight forward and simple. A little bit of effort was required to get the positioning right but nothing more.

However it doesn't connect to my BT home Hub. Simple. Nothing I can do. I rang BT and they were very helpful and patiently eliminated all of the other possibilities leaving the Booster to be the only reason.

They suggested I rang Netgear for support. And this is the problem. Nothing but a strange tune being played over a over. No voice mail or person to speak with.

Please avoid this product for no other reason than if you are not an IT expect assume you will need support and if this is the case don't count on any.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 28, 2014 10:36 AM BST