Profile for Xavier > Reviews

Content by Xavier

Xavier

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Am-Tech Wire Wheel Brush Set (6 Pieces)
Am-Tech Wire Wheel Brush Set (6 Pieces)
Offered by Home Star Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Wire Brush Set ~Attach to Drill, 25 Sep 2014
I bought this set in the hope that I could remove old paint from my metal railings quickly. I tried to use the smaller wire brush (top right on the image) and it bounced off. I then tried to use the circular brush (top left) and found there wasn't enough room to manoeuvre so gave up and used a hand brush.Still in the right hands and on another project a very good set for less than I was charged for one of the brushes in a well known DIY store

Dr Martens Unisex-Adult Core Milled Dorian Derby 15761201 Brown 8 UK, 42 EU
Dr Martens Unisex-Adult Core Milled Dorian Derby 15761201 Brown 8 UK, 42 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Shoes for Normal Feet, 25 Sep 2014
The problem is my feet and not the shoes. The shoes are of really good quality leather with robust soles. My feet are size 8 and wide and they simply didn't fit.

HP CH562EE - CH562EE No.301 Tri-Colour Ink
HP CH562EE - CH562EE No.301 Tri-Colour Ink
Offered by OfficeClearance/OUR-PRICE-20%-UK VAT INCL.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... line with what other people have said are a great buy for the price, 25 Sep 2014
These print cartridges as per previous review and in line with what other people have said are a great buy for the price. From time to time I print out more than the occasional letter and travel tickets. The ink has lasted well and are genuine HP inks.

PARKSIDE LIDL PNTS 1300 1400 A1 1250/9 VACUUM CLEANER DUST BAGS 3811WEB
PARKSIDE LIDL PNTS 1300 1400 A1 1250/9 VACUUM CLEANER DUST BAGS 3811WEB
Offered by Exserve Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars The bags are also extremely good value, 25 Sep 2014
These bags are very large but fit my Lidl Parkside Hoover very well. The bags are also extremely good value

Salmon 2014 large engagement boldtype black and red calendar - one month to view
Offered by The Online Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Large Wall Calender~ A Day~Week & Month At a Glance, 25 Sep 2014
Very practical large wall hanging calender. Not a thing of beauty but providing plenty room to put a days appointments and social engagements. The month at a glance is also very useful.

Ronseal NRSMBL750 750ml No Rust Metal Paint - Smooth Black
Ronseal NRSMBL750 750ml No Rust Metal Paint - Smooth Black

5.0 out of 5 stars I did apply a primer first as recommended. My 5 stars is based on ease of ..., 8 Aug 2014
I have just finished painting the railings and gate at the front of my house using this Ronseal paint. Up until now I have bought the brand of metal paint that dominates the shelves of DIY stores.

I found this paint much easier to apply. I did apply a primer first as recommended. My 5 stars is based on ease of application and really good finish. I will add to this review after the winter re durability. The paint was delivered quickly and really well packed.....the tin arrived in a sealed extra strong plastic bag

OXO Good Grips Salad & Herb Spinner, Little
OXO Good Grips Salad & Herb Spinner, Little

5.0 out of 5 stars OXO Grips Salad Spinner, 8 Aug 2014
This salad spinner is very effective.Leaves lettuce and other salad items ready to use without reams of kitchen paper. Good quality and excellent size for storing

Sutherland Shower Caps - 50-Pack
Sutherland Shower Caps - 50-Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars These shower caps are really useful.., 8 Aug 2014
These shower caps are really useful......obviously to use in the shower when you don't need to wash your hair but also to put on when you decorating. I usually manage to get paint on my hair!You can use one several times.

3M X 50M GREEN SCAFFOLD DEBRIS SAFETY FENCE NETTING PROTECTION KNITTED FABRIC
3M X 50M GREEN SCAFFOLD DEBRIS SAFETY FENCE NETTING PROTECTION KNITTED FABRIC
Offered by trade-mart

5.0 out of 5 stars This netting is really good value. I use it on my allotment over ..., 8 Aug 2014
This netting is really good value. I use it on my allotment over raised beds and as protection for fruit trees and bushes.It is ideal.

There are small openings(similar to larger button holes) along the seams which I assume builders use to attach the net to scaffolding. It is through these holes that a family of voles have made there way to clear one raised bed of seedling lettuce, beetroot and mizuna.......kept the rabbits out though.

stainless steel flask 500 mls
stainless steel flask 500 mls
Offered by Picnics4fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Stainless Steel Flask 2 Medium Mugs of Coffee, 8 Aug 2014
This review is from: stainless steel flask 500 mls
This flask keeps coffee hot for around 3-4 hours.Easy to open when pouring coffee and to clean. The cover is useful - not the highest quality but not complaining given the price

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11