Profile for Carrie > Reviews

Save Your Hands: Injury Prevention for Massage Therapists
Save Your Hands: Injury Prevention for Massage Therapists
by Lauriann Greene

4.0 out of 5 stars Good advice, 14 Jun 2013
Excellent advice and easy to apply methods for protecting yourself. A must read for anyone seriously interested or involved in massage.

L'Econome Multi-Coloured Paring Knife Set
L'Econome Multi-Coloured Paring Knife Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Knives for home, 14 Jun 2013
My wife always wants to have something stylish and not just functional in the kitchen. But I just want the tools to be good. These serve us both - stylish and functionally very good!

Arrêter d'Arracher Les Cils !: Un Traitement Efficace de la Trichotillomanie des Cils
by Ms Amy Foxwell

5.0 out of 5 stars LE livre a lire si vous voulez arrêter d'arracher les cils, 11 April 2013
Ca fait 30 ans que j'arrache les cils, mais en fin j'ai trouve un livre pour m'aider mettre en place un système pour arrêter. J'aime bien tous les livres de cet autour (qui est un 'ex-trichster' et qui est pleine de compassion...).

Comment Arreter d'Arracher Vos Cheveux !: Votre Guide pour un Traitement Efficace de la Trichotillomanie

5.0 out of 5 stars Un livre très utile, 11 April 2013
Même si la traduction n'est pas parfait, les idées sont supers et ce livre m'a vraiment aide a arrêter d'arracher mes cheveux. Je le recommande a 100%.

How to Stop Pulling Out Your Hair + Hair Regrowth Oil (Trich Stop)
How to Stop Pulling Out Your Hair + Hair Regrowth Oil (Trich Stop)
by Amy Foxwell
Edition: Accessory

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have hair pulling cure, 20 Dec 2012
This kit has been essential in helping me FINALLY beat my hair pulling habit. It's full of really useful methods, and has a workbook that got me started with applying the methods. It was written by a lady that had also suffered from trich, so not just someone trying to tell us what to do, but who doesn't really understand. But what I LOVE most is the oil that has helped by soothing that awful feeling that starts me pulling as well as change my behavior from pulling to smoothing on the oil. If you are trying to find a cure for hair pulling then i can't recommend it highly enough. Definitely worth it.

Win Win Marketing: The Essential Guide to Increasing Profits, Getting New Customers and Growing Your Business in Today's Markets
by Ms Amy L Foxwell

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential reading for business owners, 20 Dec 2012
The easy to read and digest chapters with down to earth marketing strategies have done wonders for helping me get together (and keep) really effective marketing for my business. I highly recommend it for any business owner or manager.

How to Stop Pulling Out Your Hair!: Your Guide to Curing Trichotillomania: 1
How to Stop Pulling Out Your Hair!: Your Guide to Curing Trichotillomania: 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Really helped me stop pulling out my hair, 20 Dec 2012
I can't recommend this book highly enough. I have been pulling my hair and eyelashes out for as long as I can remember. But since I bought this book I have made huge improvements and have stopped pulling. I had a hard time finding anything simple and effective to help me with curing my hair pulling condition. Then I came across this book. While it's not very long, it's incredible effective. What I especially like is the completeness of the book. There is a description of multiple methods, as well as a workbook to help you get started. If you are a 'trichster', or know someone who is, I really recommend this book.

Restaurant Marketing System - with companion CD of templates and tools
Restaurant Marketing System - with companion CD of templates and tools
by Amy Foxwell
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for any restaurant owner or manager, 20 Dec 2012
This restaurant marketing kit is fantastic and has paid for itself many times over. I started using the ideas and templates when I opened my restaurant and now I'm set to apply everything I learned to my new restaurants. The kit is complete (there is even a 'return on investment' calculator to use with each campaign to be sure that the campaigns are really effective). But what I love the most is that it was written and developed by a fellow restaurant owner. The author truly understands the shortage of time and resources, and the need for inexpensive and fast acting marketing. I was slightly skeptical at first, but after using just a couple of the simple yet effective ideas i realized that you have to invest to grow, and that you had better do so with someone who has proven experience in the industry, not just a lot of gabbing. If you are a restaurant owner or manager, or thinking of being so, do yourself a favor and get this kit. You won't regret it.

How to Market a Restaurant: Your Complete Guide to Easy, Affordable and Effective Restaurant Marketing: 1
by Ms Amy L Foxwell

4.0 out of 5 stars Really useful, 20 Dec 2012
I found this book incredibly useful when I was running my restaurant business. The way it is organized in small easy to digest chapters makes it easy to read and easy to refer back to. An added plus was that it wasn't boring. I recommend it for any restaurant owner. I liked it so much that I went ahead and bought this author's restaurant marketing kit which I have found invaluable.